Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of you fellow 6-6er's received an email from your dealer notifying you of your scheduled build week? I did not, I found out through the back door link and texted my salesman the info. He responeded back an unrealistic delivery of end of June. Only info from them during this whole time.
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get an email from ford, but I checked the backdoor link and it says I'm schedule for 6/6! After a 2 year wait whooo hooo.
Me too. However, I ended buying a 4DR Badlands that was a cancelled reservation/order. I did not cancel my reservation/order for the 4DR WildTrak. Exactly one week after I picked up the Badlands I check the BD Link and it showed that I had a build date of 6/6. I love the Bandlands! People keep telling me I should also buy the WidlTrak and then sell it an make a profit. Call me crazy but I just feel like that will be bad Karma for me down the road (no pun intended). What I would like is to keep the order until it comes in and have someone with an early reservation buy it from the salesman that I had. He is a really decent guy and the dealership only sells at MSRP never any ADM. OK let me put on my Nomex suit in preparation for any flames coming my way. :oops: :ROFLMAO:🥃

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of you fellow 6-6er's received an email from your dealer notifying you of your scheduled build week? I did not, I found out through the back door link and texted my salesman the info. He responeded back an unrealistic delivery of end of June. Only info from them during this whole time.
No Email from the dealer or from the mothership. No VIN number yet either.

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Fairlane, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you fellow 6-6er's received an email from your dealer notifying you of your scheduled build week? I did not, I found out through the back door link and texted my salesman the info. He responded back an unrealistic delivery of end of June. Only info from them during this whole time.
I found out through the Back-Door as well. E-mailed my Salesman and he verified it and he got me my VIN today. The Window Sticker is not available yet.

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer texted me that I got a VIN and build week. Doesn't show on the backdoor link.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in the 6/6 Build Week Group receive their WINDOW STICKER yet? I know it is a little early. I believe they issue them 7-10 days prior to the Build day.
32 days and ticking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (edited)

Last edited:

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone in the 6/6 Build Week Group receive their VIN#'s yet. I know it is a little early. I believe they issue them 7-10 days prior to the Build day.
32 days and ticking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dealer did provide my VIN.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found out through the backdoor and also grabbed my VIN through the backdoor, but Granger contacted me the same day with the news and to nail down a bunch of details.

To get the VIN, just go to the backdoor ("manage") link, Ctrl+Shift+j, Network, Refresh (your screen), Ctrl-f (or just click in the search bar at the bottom left of the right panel), and search for "vin":" (the word vin in quotes followed by a colon and quotation mark).

Your VIN will appear after the opening quotation marks. Make sure it's the 17-digit number, as I've found a couple of different ones.

Last edited:

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Res 7/14 8am
Scheduled: 6/6
WT, All.

Sponsored

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found out through the Back-Door as well. E-mailed my Salesman and he verified it and he got me my VIN today. The Window Sticker is not available yet.
Anyone in the 6/6 Build Week Group receive their VIN#'s yet. I know it is a little early. I believe they issue them 7-10 days prior to the Build day.
32 days and ticking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted Ford on their chat line and got my VIN. If you are scheduled, you likely have a VIN assigned.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I contacted Ford on their chat line and got my VIN. If you are scheduled, you likely have a VIN assigned.
Yes I have a VIN#...I meant to ask when/if anyone had their WINDOW STICKER issued yet. Thanks (I will edit my comment above)

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you said they responded back with an unrealistic delivery date of end of June. Is that too soon or too late?

Also found out my VIN from the browser developer hack backdoor. No emails from ford.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you said they responded back with an unrealistic delivery date of end of June. Is that too soon or too late?

Also found out my VIN from the browser developer hack backdoor. No emails from ford.
Pretty sure too soon, expect after the 4th.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty sure too soon, expect after the 4th.
My dealer said the same. End of June or 1st week of July.

Im sort of hoping its true.

Looking at some of the other build week threads and the spreadsheets, it looks like the average is 3-4 weeks delivery from build date. So it could happen (fingers crossed)
Sponsored