Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blue belt here in Utah.
6/8 blend, Tear tag, but no mods. "in production" on all trackers.
Hoping there are no snags.
6/7 blend here and still showing "in production" as well -- Dealer notified me she received my MSO on 6/6 which had generally been 30ish days prior to arrival, now I'm not so sure
Sponsored

Penst8er

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible & Bronco 4D OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For sure I’m dealing with smail in greensburg we ain’t more than 20 miles apart
Ford chat told me 6/22-6/28 my dealer told me expect 6/29 I’m not holding my breath either way
I used to only deal with Smail, but they’re a little less convienent. But good people. My guy at KR has been awesome. But I agree, we should be on the same truck. What a small world. And my daughter is a blue belt with a tip (inkarate. I know the colors are different orders)

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is at the local rail yard awaiting unloading and then a local truck to the dealership. Dealer thinks I should be able to pick up this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Me too! Mine is currently sitting in the Selkirk, NY railyard and supposedly getting on a truck tomorrow! Hoping to see by end of week!

Numbr4stuna

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is at the local rail yard awaiting unloading and then a local truck to the dealership. Dealer thinks I should be able to pick up this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Did you get the "It's shipped" email?

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used to only deal with Smail, but they’re a little less convienent. But good people. My guy at KR has been awesome. But I agree, we should be on the same truck. What a small world. And my daughter is a blue belt with a tip (inkarate. I know the colors are different orders)
Keep us posted if you get any shipping info I’ve stopped getting updates on the tracker since the tear tag I have to call for info

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Keep us posted if you get any shipping info I’ve stopped getting updates on the tracker since the tear tag I have to call for info
Yeah, I'm waiting for Ford Chat to tell me "Look, we have already told you 17 times it's going to be delivered between the 10th and 16th. Stop bothering us you psycho. We're blocking this IP address and the phone number on file".

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I'm waiting for Ford Chat to tell me "Look, we have already told you 17 times it's going to be delivered between the 10th and 16th. Stop bothering us you psycho. We're blocking this IP address and the phone number on file".
For real they should fix their trackers and they wouldn’t have to answer my call my delivery window was 22-28 so if I don’t see it by the 28th I’ll be blowing them up again. All my parts will be here by Friday so I’ll be really anxious after that I’ve been calm up to this point

Numbr4stuna

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes. Got the email on the 16th.
Ahh okay. I wonder if that's the trigger that it's left the rail yard. I haven't gotten it yet and it's still in Michigan.

nickf

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery date updated to 6/25-7/1 from 7/5-7/11. Potential for delivery this weekend! Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bahaha, yeah I am wondering if they see the history of VIN inquiries. With no tracking and still no modules I am a bit skeptical I'll have it between July 2-8.

Penst8er

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible & Bronco 4D OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. Nothing since tear tag and chat told me the week of the 27th. I’ll keep you posted if I hear anything

nickf

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands