Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shows In Production but both chat and the marketing line state that as primary status and "produced" as secondary status with an ETA of 7/10-7/16 but don't have an explanation why the tracker hasn't updated on my end. The last person I talked to said it is still in Michigan and will be "shipped soon".
They never used the term “produced” with me. They say “built and released for shipping”.
Sponsored

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They never used the term “produced” with me. They say “built and released for shipping”.
Right. It's all been a bit frustrating because it's like @jitsujohnny has said about his. I've heard a few different things. More recently they've used different language. I've heard "complete, no holds", "built, no holds", "status shows in production, ETA 7/10-7/16 please use tracker or call your dealer" and now primary status in production and secondary status of produced with the same ETA always but zero communication/confirmation that any of that is accurate. No emails, just have mods/tear tag and those vague assurances from chat/ phone.

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shows In Production but both chat and the marketing line state that as primary status and "produced" as secondary status with an ETA of 7/10-7/16 but don't have an explanation why the tracker hasn't updated on my end. The last person I talked to said it is still in Michigan and will be "shipped soon".
I got the same response last year. Produced rather than built. I am in NH so the rail/truck will take a bit I imagine

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ordertracking app now list over 600 in the awaiting shipment status. Grown in the past week.

Backwater

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC duramax
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6/8 blend OBX 2.7 Was "in production" until Thursday. Changed to built, then shipped on Saturday.
If I was betting, I would say that shift that was off during our build week delayed us all a couple weeks. I don't think it is a part problem. Just a logistics problem.

Sponsored

Penst8er

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible & Bronco 4D OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6/8 blend OBX 2.7 Was "in production" until Thursday. Changed to built, then shipped on Saturday.
If I was betting, I would say that shift that was off during our build week delayed us all a couple weeks. I don't think it is a part problem. Just a logistics problem.
I think it's logistics as well. Mine has been built since June 13th. Original delivery ETA was last weekend in June. Then it switched to July 2-8. I think the driver shortage is a real issue, not only for cars coming convoy but also for those coming rail and then having to go via convoy from rail yard to dealer.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hopeful this means someone was in and finishing my Bronco.

Screenshot_20220706-065227_FordPass.jpg

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got this email from Ford last night.

First time I received an email from Ford regarding estimated delivery range and this is my third delivery range update. It freaked me out because I thought they were going to bump it again but it’s the same delivery range as on the Backdoor tracker.

I’m hoping this is a good sign that it will ship this week.

I also spoke to Ford Marketing yesterday and was informed that there was a delay attached to my build but it’s been lifted and it should ship this week. She said the delay was due to convoy availability. First time they told me that one.

Built 6/8 - 28 days and counting. My dealer is 20 miles from the plant.
9CB51872-CDD7-45F6-ADD7-8E990EC4178C.jpeg

Reactions: CWL

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email from Ford last night.

First time I received an email from Ford regarding estimated delivery range and this is my third delivery range update. It freaked me out because I thought they were going to bump it again but it’s the same delivery range as on the Backdoor tracker.

I’m hoping this is a good sign that it will ship this week.

I also spoke to Ford Marketing yesterday and was informed that there was a delay attached to my build but it’s been lifted and it should ship this week. She said the delay was due to convoy availability. First time they told me that one.

Built 6/8 - 28 days and counting. My dealer is 20 miles from the plant.
Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group 9CB51872-CDD7-45F6-ADD7-8E990EC4178C
Hope your's lands this week. I still have that same window (as of yesterday) but still "In Production" status yet the secondary status according to Chat is "Produced". No emails and no updates. I'm 6 hours from the plant.

DocBrown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing new on my build from 6/10. Tracker all still in production, but today I was able to try to activate Ford pass. Used to fail instantly, but now it fails in 90 seconds with a different error. Hope it means it’s moving!

Sponsored

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ordertracking app now list over 600 in the awaiting shipment status. Grown in the past week.
I was sad to see the number over 600. Now I am happy that I am one of the 600 as of this morning lol. I would love to see a chart to see how the numbers move up and down.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was sad to see the number over 600. Now I am happy that I am one of the 600 as of this morning lol. I would love to see a chart to see how the numbers move up and down.
I've been watching the number "in production" on order track app slowly go down. It's moved all the way from 427 to 424 in the past two days.

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been watching the number "in production" on order track app slowly go down. It's moved all the way from 427 to 424 in the past two days.
Hmmm, Ordertrack shows 589 "In Production" status currently on my end.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meanwhile “Awaiting Shipment” has steadily increased every day over the past 4 weeks since mine was built. It went from 288 up to 646.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, Ordertrack shows 589 "In Production" status currently on my end.
They track "similar" vehicles so it may be based on trim level. Mine is an OBX, 4DR, Lux, Non-sas
Sponsored