Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are long overdue for an update, but better late than never right?

06/25/21 Email

I'm sure most of you have received the email, but if you haven't here is a link to the active thread on Bronco6G from the email yesterday. Obviously some disappointing news for those wanting a painted hard top, and I can understand some running out of patience if that is a "must have" option for their Bronco.

I like to think I'm a glass half full guy and there is some positives in this email. First, there is a large number of people who have reached out to us before this email saying, "I would switch to the soft top, but not being able to get a hardtop later ruins it for me!" I'm glad Ford addressed this issue and I'd expect a much larger number of customers to switch their order to a soft top with the announcement of the hard top prep kit.

I have updated both of my orders from WT to these production friendly orders to try to get my personal reservations in sooner (I'm a late September reservation, so these aren't on top of the list). In my opinion, this is a nicely equipped Bronco and shouldn't have any constraints. In 2 years if I have 20,000 miles on it, I really am of the opionion that the resale value is going to be high enough that it is better to enjoy the Bronco for 12-18 months trade it in, and then get what I "really want" at a later date.

Ford Bronco 06-26-21 Granger Ford Update Order 1.JPG

Ford Bronco 06-26-21 Granger Ford Update Order 2.JPG

Pricing Update

1. I've Updated a few people that have reach out and we are absolutely honoring our pricing. If you decide to switch to a soft top for an earlier delivery, decide to wait for a 2022 for a MIC or hold off for a 2023.

2. $2000 off Invoice pricing - This is our current pricing offer. This offer will run through the end of July and then we are going to end this special. So if you are on the fence that gives you a definite time and then we are going to focus on orders after that date and managing our existing reservations. We will still be aggressive on price, but we are going to revert back to our $1000 under invoice for August 1st and moving forward.

What the future holds for Granger Ford

We have had a little bit of restructuring with our staff. As many of you know Albert has been the catlyst for a lot of our involvement on the forum. He has had to take on less responsiblities at this time with our store. I won't go into the details, but I have nothing but positive things to say about him, he's still employed with us and is an important part of what we do, but we've had to reorganize what we do. This is part of the reason we haven't been as prompt with updates.

Upfits - A big part of what our store does is custom upfits. We don't have a lot of vehicles on the ground currently but leveling kits, lift kits, supercharger kits are a big part of what we do customizing F-series, Ram Trucks, Mustangs, Wranglers, etc. Needless to say, we are very excited to get our hands on a Bronco here shortly and be able to put some of these packages together!

Lastly, I can't go into detail, but we are working on making the experience special for those of you who take delivery at our store. We're waiting to receive Ford's blessing but we will update as we know more on that!

We have received a lot of email on the Friday afternoon email from Ford (6/25) and our staff is currently out of the office and will do our best to make any ajustments/changes to your order once they get back into the office on Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Appreciate you all!
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, Zach. Thanks for the update! (y)

Best wishes to Albert (@Granger Ford), too. :love:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks @Zach@Granger and as always Albert @Granger Ford. Proud to be getting my Bronco from a dealer like you. Thanks for the update.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

06/25/21 Email

I'm sure most of you have received the email, but if you haven't here is a link to the active thread on Bronco6G from the email yesterday. Obviously some disappointing news for those wanting a painted hard top, and I can understand some running out of patience if that is a "must have" option for their Bronco.

I like to think I'm a glass half full guy and there is some positives in this email. First, there is a large number of people who have reached out to us before this email saying, "I would switch to the soft top, but not being able to get a hardtop later ruins it for me!" I'm glad Ford addressed this issue and I'd expect a much larger number of customers to switch their order to a soft top with the announcement of the hard top prep kit.

I have updated both of my orders from WT to these production friendly orders to try to get my personal reservations in sooner (I'm a late September reservation, so these aren't on top of the list). In my opinion, this is a nicely equipped Bronco and shouldn't have any constraints. In 2 years if I have 20,000 miles on it, I really am of the opionion that the resale value is going to be high enough that it is better to enjoy the Bronco for 12-18 months trade it in, and then get what I "really want" at a later date.

Pricing Update

1. I've Updated a few people that have reach out and we are absolutely honoring our pricing. If you decide to switch to a soft top for an earlier delivery, decide to wait for a 2022 for a MIC or hold off for a 2023.

2. $2000 off Invoice pricing - This is our current pricing offer. This offer will run through the end of July and then we are going to end this special. So if you are on the fence that gives you a definite time and then we are going to focus on orders after that date and managing our existing reservations. We will still be aggressive on price, but we are going to revert back to our $1000 under invoice for August 1st and moving forward.

We have had a little bit of restructuring with our staff. As many of you know Albert has been the catlyst for a lot of our involvement on the forum. He has had to take on less responsiblities at this time with our store. I won't go into the details, but I have nothing but positive things to say about him, he's still employed with us and is an important part of what we do, but we've had to reorganize what we do. This is part of the reason we haven't been as prompt with updates.

Upfits - A big part of what our store does is custom upfits. We don't have a lot of vehicles on the ground currently but leveling kits, lift kits, supercharger kits are a big part of what we do customizing F-series, Ram Trucks, Mustangs, Wranglers, etc. Needless to say, we are very excited to get our hands on a Bronco here shortly and be able to put some of these packages together!

Lastly, I can't go into detail, but we are working on making the experience special for those of you who take delivery at our store. We're waiting to receive Ford's blessing but we will update as we know more on that!

We have received a lot of email on the Friday afternoon email from Ford (6/25) and our staff is currently out of the office and will do our best to make any ajustments/changes to your order once they get back into the office on Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Appreciate you all!
Thank you @Zach@Granger. Do we have to request to add the hard top prep kit if we were already a soft top order?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach, you Albert and Sean and the rest of your team our rockstars, people
Like you keep Ford going... you have made this experience that much more enjoyable!

thanks and love to you guys!

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the update Zach. I’m going to hold off until 2023. Looking for a Heritage edition or at least a colored top. I’ll email Sean and Brandon. They and Albert have been great to work with. Very knowledgeable and responsive.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was fine with a 2022 delivery, I’m fine with a 2023 delivery. A whitetop or body colored are a must for me. Gives Ford 2 MY to work out any kinks and the aftermarket should have product available. Hopefully this means one will pop up on Turo and I can rent one and see if it fits my lifestyle. Lastly I can watch the Bronco used market for depreciation.

Last edited:

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

06/25/21 Email

Pricing Update

Appreciate you all!
So if I have a VIN and a build-date of 08/02, do I need to change over to a soft-top to increase my chances of getting the Bronco soon? And if I do change over to a soft-top, do I have to wait to September to get the retro-fit kit installed? My original build-date was 06/21 to 07/12 to 08/02. My order is with Granger!

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I have a VIN and a build-date of 08/02, do I need to change over to a soft-top to increase my chances of getting the Bronco soon? And if I do change over to a soft-top, do I have to wait to September to get the retro-fit kit installed? My original build-date was 06/21 to 07/12 to 08/02. My order is with Granger!
If you have a VIN you can't change - and shouldn't! You'll get built soon and are accounted for in their MIC top scheduling.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you already have a VIN and a build date, you can't change anything on your order. Even if you did, i doubt it would change anything.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn. I totally forgot you guys were a Jeep dealer as well. I just got my wife a High Altitude 4xe from a local place because she was tired of the Bronco wait. Definitely did not get a deal as she just wanted something asap.

Of course the vehicle has now been in transit for almost 2 weeks with no updates or timeline.
Sponsored