4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just placed a new reservation with y'all at Granger. Was one of the earlier reservationist that dropped out, but now I'm back. I'm totally fine with playing the waiting game and possibly taking delivery in Iowa. It would make a fine first road trip coming back to New Mexico. The below invoice offer was just too good to pass up. Look forward to putting the order in.
Ditto! Cancelled my prior reservation from local dealer here in ATL.

Looking fwd to talking to someone at Granger, taking the next steps and convert to an order. This will be the ultimate test in Patience.

And yes - a Road trip is a must
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditto! Cancelled my prior reservation from local dealer here in ATL.

Looking fwd to talking to someone at Granger, taking the next steps and convert to an order. This will be the ultimate test in Patience.

And yes - a Road trip is a must
When you get your order placed with Granger let me know. We have a large group purchasing from them in Georgia and the surrounding areas. We can get you added to the group communication thread when you have ordered.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’re welcome for the information. Sorry it wasn’t what you wanted to hear. I wasn’t blaming new members, so don’t take it personally. 🤷‍♂️
Razr, did you go and trigger that young man? Facts cause these, sensitive, uneducated, living in their parents basement folks to become discombobulated. And they then lash out at the one who presents the facts :)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another communications drop from the mothership to dealers…

JUNE 25 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS CLARIFICATIONS

Last week we sent a communication to all unscheduled Bronco order holders announcing the hardtop prep kit for all 4-door soft top Broncos, while also providing an update about our hardtop roof production challenges. Please review the below clarifications to assist with customer concerns:
  • Hardtop Prep Kit Order Timing: No new soft top retail orders will be scheduled for the month of August. Any customer wanting to switch to a soft top prep kit are able to do so at any time and are encouraged to do so by July 16th to be eligible for selection beginning with September production.
  • Future Hardtop Ordering: Hardtop roofs will be available as an accessory ordered through their dealership. While we cannot provide a price yet, the freight shipping costs to get the roofs to dealers will cause the cost to be more than the factory installed option. The sound deadening headliner will not be included with accessory hardtop roof purchases.
  • MIC Hardtop Production & Pricing: We will continue to build MIC hardtops throughout 21MY and beyond. We originally intended to build roughly 80% hardtops and 20% soft tops. That ratio is now closer to 60% hardtops and 40% soft tops.
  • Wildtrak & 2-Door Orders: Wildtrak and 2-door customers have 1 option for a roof: molded in color (MIC) hardtop. NOTE: Wildtrak and 2-door Bronco production will continue throughout the 21MY and beyond, but current demand exceeds supply - some customers receiving 22MY Bronco.
Ordering Process – Soft Top With Hardtop Prep Kit
  1. Customer indicates their desire to change their roof option to a soft top with hardtop prep kit
  2. Dealership updates customer order in WBDO to reflect soft top
    1. Remove 99 priority, if applicable
    2. We recommend sending all customers adjusting their roof option their new DORA to confirm changes and build specs
  3. Existing unscheduled orders with soft top (ABEFW) will be automatically converted by Ford to soft top prep pack (ABEAB) as part of the J2 order conversion in mid-July for September production

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So say we originally had MIC in our builds, is there a date we need to contact you by if we wanted to change that to the modular top and wait it out? Thinking about doing that as the more I think about it if I am spending this much I want exactly how I want it. I can wait

Sponsored

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When you get your order placed with Granger let me know. We have a large group purchasing from them in Georgia and the surrounding areas. We can get you added to the group communication thread when you have ordered.
Converted to Order today! Going to be 2022MY but would love to be added to any group communications.
Thanks

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Converted to Order today! Going to be 2022MY but would love to be added to any group communications.
Thanks
Just added you to the thread. Welcome aboard.

Grunkster

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if I call granger to convert to order (and sounding like for sure will be MY22), since they already announced mt with SAS, I can go ahead and order that way? Has anyone done this yet?

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I call granger to convert to order (and sounding like for sure will be MY22), since they already announced mt with SAS, I can go ahead and order that way? Has anyone done this yet?
I’m pretty sure you have to wait for the 2022 order banks to open. Nobody is sure when that will be, but many people believe it will be September-ish.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m pretty sure you have to wait for the 2022 order banks to open. Nobody is sure when that will be, but many people believe it will be September-ish.
👆👆This. I converted to order and waiting on for MY2022 orders to open. Hoping September

Sponsored

Grunkster

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So how does one convert to order if you need to wait?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So how does one convert to order if you need to wait?
Dave, if by converting an order you mean changing it to a Code 99, all you need to do is call your dealer. Your salesperson should be able to handle it.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As others have stated, you need to wait until the 2022 order banks open up to place the order in this configuration.
Sponsored