Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this in the mail today. While i appreciate all the swag, I'd much rather just get my Bronco...its been stuck "Awaiting Shipment" since 7/27. Hopefully it ships soon. Very much a first world problem, but after waiting 2.0548 years, this last stretch seems to be extremely hard to be patient!!

tempImage1ZcHaz.png
Sponsored

mike_ultra

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone in Florida with a 7/1 blend date? I’m still waiting on my to arrive, it is on a railcar at the moment 😕

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have that exact blue one. Tbh i think the silver bead locks look way better than my black ones. Congrats
I have silver beauty rings on mine. Would you like to swap?

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone in Florida with a 7/1 blend date? I’m still waiting on my to arrive, it is on a railcar at the moment 😕
I’m blend date 7/1. Mine just arrived today at the train depot in Miami. It took 10 days by train. Now is just waiting for a transporter to pick it up and deliver it to the dealer.

Sponsored

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have silver beauty rings on mine. Would you like to swap?
I believe i would. Let me make sure the wife is on the same page and if so we can set up a swap

mike_ultra

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m blend date 7/1. Mine just arrived today at the train depot in Miami. It took 10 days by train. Now is just waiting for a transporter to pick it up and deliver it to the dealer.
Nice! Mine is like in GA at this time. Supposed to be in Tampa by 8/10. So hopefully have it next weekend.

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! Mine is like in GA at this time. Supposed to be in Tampa by 8/10. So hopefully have it next weekend.
Hopefully yours gets dropped off in Jacksonville and then trucked to Tampa. I have a friend who’s bronco was dropped off via train in Miami and then trucked to Orlando. No idea why.

Sponsored

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a two-fer yesterday. My weatherproof playing cards arrived (go fish!), AND my salesman called to say that my Bronco arrived at the Mira Loma rail yard. He expects it to be at the dealer next week & hopefully delivery next weekend (but no promises…)

Tpenn

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ford expedition el
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me that my bronco arrived at the railyard in amarillo. Since i live less than 2 miles from it i decided to drive over and check it out. Its not off the train yet and no one is working the weekend so i will drive by monday night and check again.