Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After three weeks of sitting at a rail yard an hour away... dealer emailed today saying it arrived! Will post pics after I take delivery tomorrow!

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After three weeks of sitting at a rail yard an hour away... dealer emailed today saying it arrived! Will post pics after I take delivery tomorrow!
The CSX ramp in Nashville? Mine has been there for over 2 weeks. Dealers can’t go pick them up because of a union contract, so they just sit there languishing. My dealer is only 4 miles away.

Sponsored

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The CSX ramp in Nashville? Mine has been there for over 2 weeks. Dealers can’t go pick them up because of a union contract, so they just sit there languishing. My dealer is only 4 miles away.
Yep, the one in Nashville. Sat on ramp 48 for three weeks until it was delivered. Hopefully yours is next!

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an IN TRANSIT status a few days ago. hit up Ford chat and got the Rail numbers. I called CSX rail and looks like it arrived in Ohio then will take a week to go Illinois. I am in California so if it takes 6 days to get from Ohio to Illinois this may take a while. LOL

My ETA is 8/15 - 8/21 Not getting my hopes up on that time frame, but at least its closer than ever.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine's currently near Salt Lake City Utah.

Original ETA 7/27 - 8/2
Current ETA 8/8 - 8/14

broncolvr

Badlands
First Name
Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an IN TRANSIT status a few days ago. hit up Ford chat and got the Rail numbers. I called CSX rail and looks like it arrived in Ohio then will take a week to go Illinois. I am in California so if it takes 6 days to get from Ohio to Illinois this may take a while. LOL

My ETA is 8/15 - 8/21 Not getting my hopes up on that time frame, but at least its closer than ever.
Congratulations! May i ask what your built date was? I am in California as well and mine has been built since 7/27 still in Awaiting Shipment status. My ETA is 8/16-8/22 but i dont see how that's possible given it doesn't even show as being shipped yet.

Sponsored

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! May i ask what your built date was? I am in California as well and mine has been built since 7/27 still in Awaiting Shipment status. My ETA is 8/16-8/22 but i dont see how that's possible given it doesn't even show as being shipped yet.
Hi yes, my dates are:

Blend Date: 06/29
In Production for a month.
Built Date: 07/28
It sat in-built awaiting shipment until 08/06
and then went to In Transit.

I'm betting you will see some movement soon.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just going over my order information and I just realized that neither of my price protections were added onto my total. 😑 That's on me though, I was so excited that day I guess I didn't catch it. Too late to fix I'm sure.

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 20220809_121630

She's home!
6/27 blend
Built 6/30
Shipped 7/8
Delivered 8/8

This thing is awesome! Had a bunch of looks on the way home! Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just going over my order information and I just realized that neither of my price protections were added onto my total. 😑 That's on me though, I was so excited that day I guess I didn't catch it. Too late to fix I'm sure.
I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but you can submit this to Ford and they should mail you a check. It doesn't have to be done at the dealership (that's just the slickest way to do it for the buyer).

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but you can submit this to Ford and they should mail you a check. It doesn't have to be done at the dealership (that's just the slickest way to do it for the buyer).
Yeah I need to find out how to do that. I would just use that for my monthly payments, which I feel was fortunate enough to get down to less than $600 a month 🤘
Sponsored