First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting…. The suspense is killing me!! So close but yet so far!
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took delivery yesterday! I am on my work computer so I cant upload photos right now but its awesome. Couldnt sleep last night because I was so ready to drive to work!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took delivery yesterday! I am on my work computer so I cant upload photos right now but its awesome. Couldnt sleep last night because I was so ready to drive to work!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My status is now "Empty Released by Customer"

I assume that means all the vehicles in that car have been off loaded and are sitting in the lot waiting for a truck.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like some of you are getting great news! Congrats! I just got a rail update that mine has been "returned to rail" in Illinois and now on UP which is the rail transfer and next stage for shipping west so that is promising that it at least it is moving closer to its final destination in CA.
My dealer told me there is a rail embargo on rail shipments to California. Not sure what that means for you, but here's hoping it starts heading west soon!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So mine was delivered late Friday 8/12! The dealer said it was the first, base Sasquatch model they'd seen. I didn't get any pics at the dealership, but Saturday took a 300-ish mile drive out to the hi-desert (only on graded dirt roads out there to take it easy). Overall MPG was just over 21, but I didn't push it varying the speed between 60-70 on the freeway (which is a challenge to keep from getting run over in Cali!)
Bronco Day 1a.jpg

Bronco Hi Desert.jpg

My dealer honored window sticker MSRP & the $800 price protection (I had to call Ford Marketing & get a certificate # while at the dealership). The remaining $1500 they were ignorant of & my phone connection w/ Ford Marketing was poor, so I need to do more research in the forums here.

So far, really stoked with my Bronco!
Mine's a white Basesquatch 2dr too! Good choice!

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer told me there is a rail embargo on rail shipments to California. Not sure what that means for you, but here's hoping it starts heading west soon!
Thanks and yes I posted about the embargo earlier in this thread. I guess it means it will take longer... Hoping to see it soon. Hope you are getting yours soon as well.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what would be exciting? Telling us why the raptors aren’t being shipped.
man, I thought for sure we would all be delivered within a couple weeks of each other. I haven't really been keeping up with the thread lately but that really sucks to be put out of the loop especially with such an expensive trim.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

man, I thought for sure we would all be delivered within a couple weeks of each other. I haven't really been keeping up with the thread lately but that really sucks to be put out of the loop especially with such an expensive trim.
Yeah. It is what it is. Most likely a QC issue. Mine was moved around this morning though. They denied my FordPass activation request. 😂

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my Bronco has arrived at the dealer and I can pick it up tomorrow. After all the waiting, life has found another way to laugh at me. I busted my collar bone in a mountain bike accident over the weekend and am awaiting surgery for that. My wife will get to enjoy the Bronco until I can drive again. At least I can ride in it but that is not quite the same.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, my Bronco has arrived at the dealer and I can pick it up tomorrow. After all the waiting, life has found another way to laugh at me. I busted my collar bone in a mountain bike accident over the weekend and am awaiting surgery for that. My wife will get to enjoy the Bronco until I can drive again. At least I can ride in it but that is not quite the same.
Congrats and get well soon!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's really going to bake your noodle is... would you have been mountain biking this past weekend if your Bronco had gotten here on time?

Hard to break your collar bone when you're messing with tires or speaker swapping or installing upgrades from the pile of boxes all over the kitchen table!
Sponsored