Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

errr...when's the last time you checked your scheduled build day? I haven't seen any 6/28-29 people post up as 'in production'. does this thing not go in day order?
Well here is the WEIRD thing. I hit ford chat this morning and they said I was pushed to 7/1 "scheduled to" build date. I was 6/28 then 6/29 then 6/28 then 7/1 as of today (each of those dates were consecutive days I asked Ford chat) and boom I got "in production" on the ordertracker app. So as of today at 2pm, ford chat said I was 7/1 build date...there is no rhyme or reason at this point haha. I was not expecting this today.

Edit: I'd feel better if the Ford tracker link said I was in production too, but what I gather from the other thread/replies the ordertracker app seems pretty consistent.
Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was just told that my build is scheduled for 6/29, but there aren't any updates on the trackers.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does this mean?
  • OSEQ (being sequenced/scheduled?)
  • STRT (ready to be started/ready for production?)
  • PROD (in production)
  • GRTA (in QC?)
  • VITR (vehicle in transit/shipped
These are the codes someone posted in another thread and what we believe they mean. Basically you start QSEQ and progress until you're driving your new Bronco. 🤣

Timshel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Abarth 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chat, including earlier today, told me I'd been pushed back to a 7/1 build date. However, just talked to chat again and I'm somehow now "in production." Still no update on Ordertrack or the Ford tracker (and no WS). So weird. In response to the obvious question of whether the status could change to no longer in in production she said "No, the vehicle is definitely in production stage. It doesn't go back to order processing."

I supposed my actual blend date could still be 7/1 and its just in the preliminary stages of production, but first time I've received this response from chat. Until I actually have a window sticker I'll be a bit skeptical but hopefully finally having some real progress. Anyone else have a similar response from chat prior to receiving any updates from Ordertrack.app or the Ford tracker?

(Probably goes without saying, but I'm not a reservation holder so I don't have access to the more detailed info that they get - and yes, I know I can't be complaining about build date delays given how many early reservationists don't have their trucks yet)

Sponsored

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chat, including earlier today, told me I'd been pushed back to a 7/1 build date. However, just talked to chat again and I'm somehow now "in production." Still no update on Ordertrack or the Ford tracker (and no WS). So weird. In response to the obvious question of whether the status could change to no longer in in production she said "No, the vehicle is definitely in production stage. It doesn't go back to order processing."

I supposed my actual blend date could still be 7/1 and its just in the preliminary stages of production, but first time I've received this response from chat. Until I actually have a window sticker I'll be a bit skeptical but hopefully finally having some real progress. Anyone else have a similar response from chat prior to receiving any updates from Ordertrack.app or the Ford tracker? (Probably goes without saying, but I'm not a reservation holder so I don't have access to the more detailed info that they get.)
Same exact situation for me above. Was told 7/1 build date today, but the ordertracker app does have me at "in production"

Timshel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Abarth 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same exact situation for me above. Was told 7/1 build date today, but the ordertracker app does have me at "in production"
Yeah hoping the ordertracker app hasn't quite updated yet and will do so soon, followed shortly thereafter by a window sticker.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@SpringBreak98 Where are you seeing the STRT?
So if you pull up the backdoor tracker website on Microsoft Edge. Hit Ctrl+shift+J. It'll bring up a side window, find the >> arrow in the menu at the top and select Network. Then refresh the page. On the right hand side find your reservation number (should be 6kb in size). Thennnn you just click the down arrow for the "entry" or some tab on the list, and then the other down arrow that brings up and it'll show scheduled week, dealer cost, MSRP, all kind of stuff and you'll eventually see "vehicle status:" and your code will be there. Lots of work to find unless you're bored all day at work like I am. 🤣

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
errr...when's the last time you checked your scheduled build day? I haven't seen any 6/28-29 people post up as 'in production'. does this thing not go in day order?
the other day they told me 6/29 build, and I don't have a WS yet

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if you pull up the backdoor tracker website on Microsoft Edge. Hit Ctrl+shift+J. It'll bring up a side window, find the >> arrow in the menu at the top and select Network. Then refresh the page. On the right hand side find your reservation number (should be 6kb in size). Thennnn you just click the down arrow for the "entry" or some tab on the list, and then the other down arrow that brings up and it'll show scheduled week, dealer cost, MSRP, all kind of stuff and you'll eventually see "vehicle status:" and your code will be there. Lots of work to find unless you're bored all day at work like I am. 🤣
Interesting... I like being able to see Dealer Prices

Sponsored

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is what shows for me - it was just updated, no window sticker yet.

"vehicleStatusCode": "STRT",
"displayStatus": "In Production",
"builtWeek": "2022-06-27"

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what shows for me - it was just updated, no window sticker yet.

"vehicleStatusCode": "STRT",
"displayStatus": "In Production",
"builtWeek": "2022-06-27"
Well that's the same as me, so you should be getting your WS any day now.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also bounced around build days right before going into production. Including going to 7/1, before going back 6/27 where I had been “locked in” earlier.
I give up trying to understand the build days. I’ve move on to production. Now give me my bronco so I can get the heck out of here!

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just hit up ford chat, she gave me an estimated production date of aaaa... TODAY. I wonder what that even means?

She also stated that the window sticker typically shows up the day it starts production, but could take up to 48 hours to post

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands