First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is anyones guess as to what may happen with those of us that have 7/1 blend dates? The only info I can get from Ford, and I’ve asked the same questions multiple time, is “its in production”. Production started 6/24 and I was able to view my WS. I’m just hoping it doesn’t sit there half finished for 3 weeks. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is anyones guess as to what may happen with those of us that have 7/1 blend dates? The only info I can get from Ford, and I’ve asked the same questions multiple time, is “its in production”. Production started 6/24 and I was able to view my WS. I’m just hoping it doesn’t sit there half finished for 3 weeks. Any thoughts? Thanks!
That's tough to have a blend date on a Friday before a holiday AND shutdown. Pulling for you that theyve got folks working overtime or over the weekend so that you get built... shipping may be a whole nother nightmare for all of us built this week.

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's tough to have a blend date on a Friday before a holiday AND shutdown. Pulling for you that theyve got folks working overtime or over the weekend so that you get built... shipping may be a whole nother nightmare for all of us built this week.
Thanks. I was being told by Ford last week the ETA was July 7-13, now they say TBD ~ I’m 4 hours away in Ohio. Hopefully it’s gets done and out of there in time.

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have tow also, still showing in production.
Same for me. Blend date was yesterday 6/28. Modules showed up this morning. Still showing as in production. Wonder if that has to do with tow. The forum seems to think that it possibly has to go to another production area to add the tow package? Is that the consensus?

TNBadBronc

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/ 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me. Blend date was yesterday 6/28. Modules showed up this morning. Still showing as in production. Wonder if that has to do with tow. The forum seems to think that it possibly has to go to another production area to add the tow package? Is that the consensus?
I'm hoping that's all the hold up is. My blend was 6/27. Modules popped yesterday, tear tag showed this morning... Still says in production.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still sitting here, waiting for tomorrow.

Normalone7

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm jumping back and forth in the Ford tracker between In Production and Awaiting Shipment. Seems like when I go back to In Production then ahead again to Awaiting Shipment, I have a new update (e.g. got a tear tag).
Back in In Production now, hopefully I come back with something good.

And the ordertrack.app has been holding steady at Awaiting Shipment.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the tear tag???
From someone in the 6/20 group...

"The Tear Tag allows Ford the ability to identify any change made to a vehicle concerning its emission equipment, calibration or any deviation from the standard emissions configuration. It also allows any updates to be controlled and documented."

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From someone in the 6/20 group...

"The Tear Tag allows Ford the ability to identify any change made to a vehicle concerning its emission equipment, calibration or any deviation from the standard emissions configuration. It also allows any updates to be controlled and documented."
Ahh well thank you

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm jumping back and forth in the Ford tracker between In Production and Awaiting Shipment. Seems like when I go back to In Production then ahead again to Awaiting Shipment, I have a new update (e.g. got a tear tag).
Back in In Production now, hopefully I come back with something good.

And the ordertrack.app has been holding steady at Awaiting Shipment.
Same for me…..keep going back and from “Built to In Production”. Kinda weird…..
Sponsored