Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While the trackers are entertaining, they seem to have a fair amount of lag and other issues. And it appears the first Bronco in this build week has been delivered without ever getting to shipped status! 😂😂
I posted this up earlier so I’ll post it again. Per my dealership, the last FOUR broncos delivered the status never changed and it was a complete surprise to the dealership. All were delivered in the middle of the night with no one around and left on the side of the road at the dealership. They show up at work in the AM and are like “hey look, broncos!”

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I posted this up earlier so I’ll post it again. Per my dealership, the last FOUR broncos delivered the status never changed and it was a complete surprise to the dealership. All were delivered in the middle of the night with no one around and left on the side of the road at the dealership. They show up at work in the AM and are like “hey look, broncos!”
I assume all 4 were in 1 shipment? Either way, wow. I guess Ford is really on top of shit right now.

Well, half hoping it's right, and half hoping it's wrong. I didn't want to start making plans until I knew it was on the way, I guess maybe I should start looking at financing and insurance, just didn't want to apply for financing in case it gets stuck at dirt/ice mountain.

Sponsored

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooo…… The rail or convoy on the window sticker is only associated with how the Bronco leaves MAP. Loaded straight to train = rail. Loaded to trucks and delivered to dealers in a couple hour range = convoy. Loaded to trucks and delivered to a remote train station also = convoy. Which is the case for mine.

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone had any updates since 7/1? My last update was 6/24 ~ so frustrating!!!

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While researching a way to track convoy delivery as the pals app listed the the tracker link doesn’t work, I found a you tube by 1five1 garage on how to track my Bronco. Appears that it works. Shows that a truck will pickup my Bronco in Memphis rail yard to deliver to my dealer. So now I need to find rail car number as I thought I was convoy all the way! 😂😂

CTBronco1980

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want to actually get my Bronco (Day 2 reservation)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For all of the 7/1 blends dates that don’t have anything updating like me…. Take with a grain of salt….

I called my dealer “let’s play dealer said”, and they advised that they are showing an estimated delivery of 7/19-7/25 to Connecticut. I asked if they are showing it as built as all I can see is In Production and they said that it should be all set….. they never actually said it is showing as built on their side, just that the ETA is there….

so who knows? Just think it is ironic that I am out of the country from 7/16 to 7/22 so even if it comes in on the 19th, I won’t be able to get it…. I told them to not sell it to someone else if I can’t get it for three days!

scottb01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride SXP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all of the 7/1 blends dates that don’t have anything updating like me…. Take with a grain of salt….

I called my dealer “let’s play dealer said”, and they advised that they are showing an estimated delivery of 7/19-7/25 to Connecticut. I asked if they are showing it as built as all I can see is In Production and they said that it should be all set….. they never actually said it is showing as built on their side, just that the ETA is there….

so who knows? Just think it is ironic that I am out of the country from 7/16 to 7/22 so even if it comes in on the 19th, I won’t be able to get it…. I told them to not sell it to someone else if I can’t get it for three days!
These are my dealers exact words “Good morning...it was stating build date was 7/1/2022”. Whatever that means….

Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Immediate updates? Not really.

Evidence that things are happening? Definitely.

I'm leaning hard on the Ordertrack app. At the various stages of Ford's formal interface, it's tracking a quantity of users that migrate through the production system. Since MAP is shut down and scheduling isn't actively going on, we know that 0 new builds are getting moved into the production hopper. Any movement is prior builds leaving the hopper.

Over the weekend, there were 438 users that were "In Production".
By the end of the day yesterday, that was down to 433.
As of 5 minutes ago, it was already down to 425.

Even with the plant on confirmed shutdown, we're still seeing backlog clearing. Note that this is only a fraction of the total production queue. It's only the subset of builds who have followed through OrderTrack.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If y'all saw my post above mine was built on 6/30 and didn't update until this morning to show shipped. So I would think you 7/1 folks won't see something until tomorrow. We're almost there, just a bit longer!

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are my dealers exact words “Good morning...it was stating build date was 7/1/2022”. Whatever that means….
Mine told me build date was 6/27, it actually went into production 6/24 with a 7/1 blend and now nothing. Dealer says he doesn’t have any other updates.,,guess I wait!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got an email from Ford this morning saying my rig has shipped. The trackers have also updated status to shipped.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine told me build date was 6/27, it actually went into production 6/24 with a 7/1 blend and now nothing. Dealer says he doesn’t have any other updates.,,guess I wait!
Same here, 6/27 build & blend. Still holding onto some hope.
Sponsored