WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke with my Ford Dealer today. They said currently at MAP in production status, no ETA. No updates since 6/24. They say they haven’t heard anything about map being shut down, as far as they know it’s operating as normal. My blend date was 7/1, not sure what is going on at this point. Anyone else with a blend date of 7/1 get any kind of update or progress?
I’m a 7/1 big bend soft top and not a damn thing since it went into production status.
Sponsored

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to chat. My Bronco got off the train car yesterday at 2 pm and is currently sitting 5 miles from my dealership. Chat said Delivery had been updated to 7/23 which is NEXT SATURDAY!! 11 days to get on a truck and go 5 miles………seems efficient to me 🤣 Geez.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CSX says car departed this morning and will be in Illinois by the 17th. It's getting real!

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke to chat. My Bronco got off the train car yesterday at 2 pm and is currently sitting 5 miles from my dealership. Chat said Delivery had been updated to 7/23 which is NEXT SATURDAY!! 11 days to get on a truck and go 5 miles………seems efficient to me 🤣 Geez.
Damn don't tell me that because ours are together here in Georgia basically and mines gotta come all the way down to Colquitt. It's going to take forever 🤣

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn don't tell me that because ours are together here in Georgia basically and mines gotta come all the way down to Colquitt. It's going to take forever 🤣
Looking that way…….at least ours is in same state. Feel bad for some of these other horror stories I’m reading on this forum. What a shit show

Sponsored

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chatted today to get rail tracking... Still no luck and looks like it hasn't shipped.. Here is chat response... Fingers crossed 8/2 is real as saw a few 6/27 posts about rail constraints.

I am happy that you reached out to us regarding your order! Review of you your order shows the primary status of In Transit. Location Ford Michigan Assembly. ETA-Aug-02-2022
Ford does highly advise that you keep in touch with the sales manager of the ordering dealership, for the best most accurate updates regarding your vehicle order. Also, you may reach out to the Support Team for confirmation at: 1-800-334-4375, Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday).

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am creepily watching all the deliveries heading to my dealership I emailed my salesman today and said when your delivery gets there today (knowing mine didn't make the trip) can you ask the driver to go back and pick up mine. 💁‍♀️ just no more shame left in my game. I be watching you 👀

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am creepily watching all the deliveries heading to my dealership I emailed my salesman today and said when your delivery gets there today (knowing mine didn't make the trip) can you ask the driver to go back and pick up mine. 💁‍♀️ just no more shame left in my game. I be watching you 👀
Ain’t no shame! The excitement has been building and this definitely a vehicle to get excited about!

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well the tracker app says In Transit now Yay. Both ford links have nothing new. Wish there was a way to track the convoy shipment. Maybe there's a chance I'll get it by the 19th as promised.

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you or at least your salesman not go get it?

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have GOT to stop calling Norfolk Southern. Code this morning was UNLD. So I was assuming that meant unloading. Great, they're unloading it to get ready for semi transport. Now this afternoon the code is RLOD and I swear to God if that means reload I'm going to lose my shit 🤣. This fking thing has spent more time on a train in Georgia than it took to get it down from Michigan.

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the tracker app says In Transit now Yay. Both ford links have nothing new. Wish there was a way to track the convoy shipment. Maybe there's a chance I'll get it by the 19th as promised.
Yes, tracking is a mess for convoy, mine was convoy for 5 miles, then train to Memphis, even though I got the rail car info, nothing ever updated. Ford chat today tells me it’s in Memphis where it has to get back on truck to dealer, about an hour away. Two years tomorrow so guess I should not get in a hurry now. 😂🤪🤣

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well. Shows you how accurate Ford is. I posted earlier today that chat said delivery would be 7/23 which is next Saturday…….dealer just sent me these pics and it arrived 🤣👏🏼. Too funny and on par. Tracker App updated to delivered as well but still says in shipping status via Ford pizza tracker. I will pick it up next week after new wheels and tires are added. Happy camper!!

F52E14EA-6F1D-4B62-8DDB-E5CB9CDEDDA5.jpeg

CD7119ED-D350-4EDC-BC3E-535E9052741F.jpeg

D4022CE5-7F2C-43E3-ADE5-B2039B8071B6.jpeg

C3F1E055-92AA-4ABA-9AEA-32D6D1EB5BDB.jpeg

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well. Shows you how accurate Ford is. I posted earlier today that chat said delivery would be 7/23 which is next Saturday…….dealer just sent me these pics and it arrived 🤣👏🏼. Too funny and on par. Tracker App updated to delivered as well but still says in shipping status via Ford pizza tracker. I will pick it up next week after new wheels and tires are added. Happy camper!!

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group C3F1E055-92AA-4ABA-9AEA-32D6D1EB5BDB

Hell yeah dude I'm happy for you....but now I'm all alone in this suck bucket of train/convoy saga 🤣

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hell yeah dude I'm happy for you....but now I'm all alone in this suck bucket of train/convoy saga 🤣
Haha. No kidding! Feel very lucky and fortunate.
Sponsored