Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Abarth 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine seems to be circling the state of Ohio in its train car (heading to Oklahoma). Was on its way to Cincinnati on July 3, was supposed to go from there to SW Indiana by yesterday, but as of now it arrived in NW Ohio at 10:30 am today even though CSX is still saying it is/was expected to arrive in SW Indiana at 4:30 am today. 🤷

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here she is! My fearless hip was great they honored ordering price so I didn’t even pay MSRP. Friends of ours ordered and went to pick theirs up last night. They tacked on 15,000. They walked away.

D4242E0D-EE8D-4459-8ACF-3D42E3C25B4F.jpeg
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine seems to be circling the state of Ohio in its train car (heading to Oklahoma). Was on its way to Cincinnati on July 3, was supposed to go from there to SW Indiana by yesterday, but as of now it arrived in NW Ohio at 10:30 am today even though CSX is still saying it is/was expected to arrive in SW Indiana at 4:30 am today. 🤷
I never was able to get a location from csx, I just ask ford chat where it was every day. Mine is in Memphis till convoy now.

Sponsored

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still tying to figure this tracker out, what’s your build?

Badlands Sasquatch LUX MIC Eruption Green. I had an original 06/07 build week pushed to 06/27 and a 06/29 blend date. Modules popped 2 days after. Still no built email or updates and chat says

"your vehicle was produced on 2022-06-30 and is currently at our Ford Michigan Assembly Plant.
Its current ETA for dealership delivery is between Jul-29-2022 and Aug-04-2022."

The way I think the tracker works is as follows but I'm not sure.

Time in status (Actual): Time since you first logged in and tracked your VIN.
Time in status (Estimated): How many days the app thinks it will take to complete your build.
Longest Wait: The longest timeframe for a similar build to be completed or still not completed.
Similar vehicles in status: Because I see others posting their app results with much lower number total I assume this means LIKE builds so other Badlands builds.

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, and like many here, today is my two year anniversary from reservation day!

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here she is! My fearless hip was great they honored ordering price so I didn’t even pay MSRP. Friends of ours ordered and went to pick theirs up last night. They tacked on 15,000. They walked away.
How perfect! Way to go getting it done. So glad it's made it home before you're out of town.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went vehicle shopping this afternoon. I'm the proud owner of a new +++p. Bummer to bail this close to the end but reading all of the posts here about Broncos being delivered around the country pissed me off. Mine was originally scheduled 5/16 and got built 6/28. I'm 7 hrs from the plant and have had delivery pushed two times now. Yep, Ford missed two more self-imposed timelines. Surprise surprise.
Hard to believe but they made me not want the vehicle anymore.
If they had been able to communicate any accurate information to me, things would be different. They decided for some odd reason that it was best to leave people in the dark for two years.
I really enjoyed going to the Ford dealership. The people were awesome. I bought a vehicle there every two years. Definitely not their fault. Ford finally pushed me away.
On a good news note, I have a brand new set of 37" MT Baja Boss AT's coming next week for the new ride.
Had fun here. It's not you, Its me

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went vehicle shopping this afternoon. I'm the proud owner of a new +++p. Bummer to bail this close to the end but reading all of the posts here about Broncos being delivered around the country pissed me off. Mine was originally scheduled 5/16 and got built 6/28. I'm 7 hrs from the plant and have had delivery pushed two times now. Yep, Ford missed two more self-imposed timelines. Surprise surprise.
Hard to believe but they made me not want the vehicle anymore.
If they had been able to communicate any accurate information to me, things would be different. They decided for some odd reason that it was best to leave people in the dark for two years.
I really enjoyed going to the Ford dealership. The people were awesome. I bought a vehicle there every two years. Definitely not their fault. Ford finally pushed me away.
On a good news note, I have a brand new set of 37" MT Baja Boss AT's coming next week for the new ride.
Had fun here. It's not you, Its me
I’m sorry man. I hope you enjoy your knew vehicle!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went vehicle shopping this afternoon. I'm the proud owner of a new +++p. Bummer to bail this close to the end but reading all of the posts here about Broncos being delivered around the country pissed me off.
Holy crap VIRUS, I'd definitely noted your mounting signs of frustration this week, but I'm a bit surprised you bought something else this close to the finish line.

I can't imagine the burden of having your build date get yanked around so much. 2+ months after their first build schedule estimate, shipping qualms, all of that. I get it, I really do.

I was hoping you were going to find a way to hold the rope for this one through some extreme frustration. Blow off some steam online, go to bed early, face the next and next week with hope, etc. Oh well, it's still coming and when it gets here you can decide what to do with your new ride. Hope you hang around for the long future of building out the rig you've wanted this whole time.

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, couldn’t sleep, checked my Bronco and now it is showing as Built. Del date 08/02-08/08. Nice!

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One day when I check this it’s going day BUILT…not today!

B4C39FB3-7630-4FC0-8140-2C866D98328F.jpeg
Sponsored