Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thats gotta hurt...3 hours away
Pretty common with the trucker shortage, mine is one hour away for the last 5 days. Dealer said they are no longer allowed to go get them so have to wait on the trucking company. šŸ˜–šŸ˜–
Sponsored

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess I'm not picking mine up today... dealer doesn't seem in a hurry, they said "well get it in for PDI and inspection sometime tonight, it should be ready sometime tomorrow," as they tried to sell me extended warranties over the phone...

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess I'm not picking mine up today... dealer doesn't seem in a hurry, they said "well get it in for PDI and inspection sometime tonight, it should be ready sometime tomorrow," as they tried to sell me extended warranties over the phone...
I donā€™t buy new cars so this is about to get real for me.
When dealing with finance, do I basically say no to everything they offer? Is the wheel and tire insurance worth it? What are yā€™allā€™s thoughts?

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When dealing with finance, do I basically say no to everything they offer? Is the wheel and tire insurance worth it? What are yā€™allā€™s thoughts?
Say no to everything they offer, wheel & tire insurance is only worth it if you find yourself with a lot of flats or curbing rims. Not sure how it applies if you actually go off-road, but it's all forms of insurance, so depends how you feel about gambling lol.

WetFarts2

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
curious on how many of us have the luggage racks, that apparently adds some wait to be "built"
I have a 7/1 blend date and very deliberately didnā€™t add any extra options. Itā€™s a big bend soft top as basic at they come. Itā€™s still in production

Sponsored

thaze

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX330
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might consider a service plan, maybe 5 yrs or so. Locks in the cost of maintenance which may be good in this dumpster-fire of an economy with its inflation trends.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 7/1 blend date and very deliberately didnā€™t add any extra options. Itā€™s a big bend soft top as basic at they come. Itā€™s still in production
Sounds like you just didn't make the cut to get off the line before the plant went down.

B6G likes to crap on us BB'ers, but I'm convinced that history will view our choice kindly. BB gives you tons of value room to spend your money where you want it without committing a lot more of it elsewhere. I'll have mine upgraded to 285 KO2's and custom Katzkins seats for less than the upcharge between BB and BD, while keeping locking rear differential.

Vanilla + all the exact toppings you want > tricked out factory ice cream.

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I JUST got this message today after my rail car sat in the yard for 8 days loaded. Do you know what exactly this means?
Mine was delivered to my dealer a couple of days after I got this message. We took delivery on Saturday.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine was delivered to my dealer a couple of days after I got this message. We took delivery on Saturday.
Awesome- congratulations! Enjoy.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up our Badlands today and so far I've seen zero qc issues. We got no popping top, hinges are painted perfectly, all the trim that's supposed to be orange is orange. Even the passenger handle by shifter that's been loose on EVERY.SINGLE Bronco I've touched has zero wobble.

I might have got a unicorn build.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I'd pop in and give an update. Driving a new vehicle. Not a Bronco. If my order ever shows up, I might still take it.
After getting an email from Ford in late 21 congratulating me on my 22 Badlands, saying that my early reservation would get me my Bronco in "early 22" , got a vin the first week in March. First build date of 5/16. 5th build date of 6/28. It was built 6/28. Delivery window 7/4-7/10. Today(7/18) spoke with cust. service rep. Said "it is scheduled to be shipped today". Just checked back door, it's moved again 7/22-7/28.
And this is why I went and bought a different vehicle. Another self-imposed time-line missed and another rep. feeding bogus info.
What a f'n embarrassment

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I'd pop in and give an update. Driving a new vehicle. Not a Bronco. If my order ever shows up, I might still take it.
After getting an email from Ford in late 21 congratulating me on my 22 Badlands, saying that my early reservation would get me my Bronco in "early 22" , got a vin the first week in March. First build date of 5/16. 5th build date of 6/28. It was built 6/28. Delivery window 7/4-7/10. Today(7/18) spoke with cust. service rep. Said "it is scheduled to be shipped today". Just checked back door, it's moved again 7/22-7/28.
And this is why I went and bought a different vehicle. Another self-imposed time-line missed and another rep. feeding bogus info.
What a f'n embarrassment
Donā€™t blame you! Iā€™m going to be forced to get something in the next few days ~ sure it wonā€™t be what I want but may grow to like it.

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went straight from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Delivered"! I'm nine hours away on vacation for the week so pictures from the dealer will have to do in the meantime. Woohoo!

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group DFF5CF10-940B-4082-959C-FDF4C6A8B129

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the rail car has been ā€œconstructively placedā€ about 25-30 minutes from the dealership. Does anyone know what that means?

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Donā€™t blame you! Iā€™m going to be forced to get something in the next few days ~ sure it wonā€™t be what I want but may grow to like it.
Wish I would have made the decision a year ago.
They're just putting out dates to keep people "pumped"
At some point you come to the realization that they're just flat out lying. The dates mean nothing. Imagine hiring a contractor to remodel your house. They give you timelines over and over but never follow through.
You fire them and find a professional customer oriented contractor. And when people see your beautiful remodel job, you tell them in detail about the nightmare contractor.
I wouldn't say this has been a nightmare. It's just a vehicle.
I do however feel like I've been lied to and jerked around since the beginning.
There's thousands of broncos sitting in Michigan ready to ship and they can't ship them. Seriously?
It's like a delivery pizza place without any delivery drivers. What could go wrong?
Pizza guys are smart. They'd start a whole new concept. Carryout Pizza! Genius
Sponsored

Last edited: