Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Was hired for a temporary full time position. Worked 2 weeks one week of orientation and one week of production floor training. I trained on the 310e job for a whole week then the following Monday comes along and I’m placed on the 311e job with no training or trainer and was told by supervisor of line 3 trim Dept Jeremy to figure it out and get faster. I was warned multiple times of what would happen if the line stopped: being my 3rd week of work I was unfortunately forced to walk off the job as I had asked for help several times and was denied. I would have loved working for the company as I enjoyed everyday of training with the original job I was placed to work on."
Awesome. Can't wait to have a product built by someone who is treated like that at work. Wow.
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because they truly have absolutely no idea, it sucks…but it’s the truth
Exactly. I spoke with the GM at my dealer a couple days ago. You could tell in his voice that they really didn't have an idea of timeframes. I actually feel bad with all that Ford dealers are enduring at the moment. Extremely low inventory and people wanting to know where the hell their Bronco's are. And all of that is out of their control.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HEADLINES
  • 1,069 Broncos produced
  • Record Ford Electrified Vehicle Sales Run Continues On Strength of F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid, Mustang MachE, Escape and Explorer Hybrid
  • Ford SUVs Post Best May Retail Sales Since 2003
  • Record SUV Sales for Lincoln on Gains From Entire Lineup
See the link below or the attached PDF for details.

https://shareholder.ford.com/files/doc_news/2021/06/Ford-May-2021-Sales-Release-Final.pdf

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.02.26 AM.jpg
Just curious...
How do you get this info? Is it publicly available info or do you have an insider?

I'm not looking to get someone in trouble, just wondering if I can find the info myself. I haven't seen this info since February when the 99 January Broncos were reported.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious...
How do you get this info? Is it publicly available info or do you have an insider?

I'm not looking to get someone in trouble, just wondering if I can find the info myself. I haven't seen this info since February when the 99 January Broncos were reported.
Ford posts a monthly sales report on its website under the Shareholder section. I included the website link to this report in the opening post that you quoted, right below the headlines and right above the table graphic.

Here is a link to general investor information on Ford’s website…

https://shareholder.ford.com/investors/overview/default.aspx

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to see if the more Mach E Mustangs are produced then regular Mustangs by the end of the year.
Not the same vehicles. Isn’t that like comparing Bronco Sport sales vs. Bronco?
For sure!

Most enthusiast agree with that as I do as well.

A lot of the "ordinary consumers" (LoL if that is such a thing) will group them together. Kinda like the way they group Bronco Sport with the Bronco. I love stats and would love to know what those that are purchasing the Mach E are cross shopping with.
Here’s a recent article on that very subject…

https://www.autonews.com/manufacturing/ford-production-mustang-mach-e-exceeds-gas-models

… along with a quote relevant to the Bronco…

The global computer-chip shortage hobbling the auto industry played a role in the Mach-E surpassing the traditional Mustang. Farley said the company is prioritizing its newest models, such as the Mach-E and the Bronco SUV, as it distributes its scarce supply of semiconductor modules. Ford’s Flat Rock, Mich., factory built no gas Mustangs last month, according to the production data.

“We have purposely protected our launches -- Bronco, Bronco Sport, Mach-E, F-150,” Farley said. “If we can switch a module over to one of those launch vehicles, we have. We’re very protective of the launches because they are so important for our business.”

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
3500 a week starting in early August gets them to 60k by December. it will be interesting to see how close to full production they can get with everything going on.
I would think they will start producing MY22 in October.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1,000 broncos? That doesn't even cover the FEs, or the mannequins, Or the Golden tickets.

Never going to get our Broncos.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1,000 broncos? That doesn't even cover the FEs, or the mannequins, Or the Golden tickets.

Never going to get our Broncos.
Yeah, they’re not going to ramp up. Broncos will continue to be built at the current pace. :p:devilish:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, they’re not going to ramp up. Broncos will continue to be built at the current pace. :p:devilish:
Oh I know, it just doesn't feel like it. Ford said they are supposed to be full production in August (although I can't see that happening) but if you count the theoretical mannequins and priority orders, we are up to about 6,000. Toss in the FEs that were told 2021 and we are at 13,000... And that's not even considering us "normal folks"

So yeah, The fact that they're building some is awesome, but the fact that they only did 1,000 is depressing. That about 30 per day..

Let's hope June sees some significantly higher numbers.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh I know, it just doesn't feel like it. Ford said they are supposed to be full production in August (although I can't see that happening) but if you count the theoretical mannequins and priority orders, we are up to about 6,000. Toss in the FEs that were told 2021 and we are at 13,000... And that's not even considering us "normal folks"

So yeah, The fact that they're building some is awesome, but the fact that they only did 1,000 is depressing. That about 30 per day..

Let's hope June sees some significantly higher numbers.
It went from 437 to 1069 from April to May and MAP only ran for two weeks in May so I'm sure June numbers will be encouraging.
Sponsored