Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the door sill protectors from StickerFab? They look good.
So far they’re doing their job well. I love the look of the door sill plates you can get from Ford, but they don’t cover over the edge which kind of defeats the purpose. I like how these vinyl protectors cover over the edge. I chose the carbon fiber print because there’s some texture to it that I feel makes it more durable than the regular vinyl versions they also offer.
Sponsored

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks great, haven't actually seen too many in shadow black. I'm liking the stubby antenna, and now I have to add the d-ring shackles to my list ....

What's your opinion of the tailgate table? Do you have to drill holes to install it?

I'm trying to decide between it and the slide-out table, as there seems to be some incompatibility between the two. Wondering if the slide-out table might take up too much cargo room compared to the tailgate table.

OP
OP
DubC

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great, haven't actually seen too many in shadow black. I'm liking the stubby antenna, and now I have to add the d-ring shackles to my list ....

What's your opinion of the tailgate table? Do you have to drill holes to install it?

I'm trying to decide between it and the slide-out table, as there seems to be some incompatibility between the two. Wondering if the slide-out table might take up too much cargo room compared to the tailgate table.
Love the tailgate table. I’m sure it’ll come in handy when we go camping or to the beach. As far as installing, it was a bitch to install! Yes, you do have to drill four holes with a 7/16 drill bit! Those are some big ass holes to drill into a brand new vehicle! I checked and rechecked my markings multiple times to make sure everything was lined up right. If you’re into installing things yourself, you could manage, but if not, I’d recommend paying someone else to do it.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco Build

4-door Badlands
Shadow Black
Soft Top
2.7L
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Towing Package

My Timeline

Reserved - 7/13/20
Ordered - 2/3/21
Built - 9/21/21
Shipped - 9/23/21
Delivered - 10/7/21

My Story

I originally selected a MOD top for my Bronco, but after hearing that the top was going to be delayed to 2023, I had a tough decision to make. I attended the Austin Off-Roadeo and had a chance to drive a Badlands with a soft top. I loved how easy it was to use whenever I felt like it. That, along with the news that Ford would include hard top prep kit made it easy for me to change my order to a soft top. Two weeks later (9/2/21) I got the “Scheduled for Production” email with a build week of 10/4/21. To my surprise, after about another three weeks (9/22/21), I got the email that my Bronco was built and on 9/24/21 I was notified that my Bronco had shipped! I was about two weeks ahead of schedule! My Bronco was finally delivered on 10/7/21 and I picked it up on 10/9/21. I was fortunate enough to purchase from an honest dealership for $1,000 under invoice.

View attachment 185604
Picked up from the dealer. I don’t smile in pics much, so this says a lot about how happy I am 🤣
Congrats! She's a beaut!

Sponsored

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Do you have the lux package? I was curious if so do they have the antenna and the sxm receiver or is the antenna deleted?

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only two weeks shipping? Man, I'm getting nervous. My Bronco left on the 4th and its in a black hole in Illinois according to the report from the dealer.
I'm getting nervous because I'm in IL, and it's giving me a 27 day delivery estimate...I'm so confused

ToCryptoOrNot

First Edition
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost F150 / Bronco FE / Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks great. Im digging the all black

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco Build

4-door Badlands
Shadow Black
Soft Top
2.7L
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Towing Package

My Timeline

Reserved - 7/13/20
Ordered - 2/3/21
Built - 9/21/21
Shipped - 9/23/21
Delivered - 10/7/21

My Order Story

I originally selected a MOD top for my Bronco, but after hearing that the top was going to be delayed to 2023, I had a tough decision to make. I attended the Austin Off-Roadeo and had a chance to drive a Badlands with a soft top. I loved how easy it was to use whenever I felt like it. That, along with the news that Ford would include hard top prep kit made it easy for me to change my order to a soft top. Two weeks later (9/2/21) I got the “Scheduled for Production” email with a build week of 10/4/21. To my surprise, after about another three weeks (9/22/21), I got the email that my Bronco was built and on 9/24/21 I was notified that my Bronco had shipped! I was about two weeks ahead of schedule! My Bronco was finally delivered on 10/7/21 and I picked it up on 10/9/21. I was fortunate enough to purchase from an honest dealership for $1,000 under invoice.

View attachment 185604
Picked up from the dealer. I don’t smile in pics much, so this says a lot about how happy I am 🤣
I’ve been built and on dirt mountain since 7/22 maybe one day. Maybe I’ll get my 22 and 21 at the same time haha

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting nervous because I'm in IL, and it's giving me a 27 day delivery estimate...I'm so confused
My guess is the Broncos have swapped to the other rail company and we won't see any further updates until your dealer calls. Mine has been checking daily for me and it hasn't updated since the 6th.

He still tells me to expect it by the end of the month.

I went ahead and secured quick financing just in case, but still shopping for the actual loan I'm going to use. I'm nervous about a surprise delivery and hate winging it at the dealership..

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking ride man. More smiles. Congrats

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that dealership. :ROFLMAO: I'm waiting for the truck to pick it up and take it across the metroplex to the dealership... Next week might be pick up. 🙏
Sponsored