Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is just for aesthetics, right? Can’t really think of a way adding yet more width to a Sasquatch would functionally benefit trail use?
If you plan to wheel much I wouldn't poke any more than the sasquatch wheels for fear of breaking the steering.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you plan to wheel much I wouldn't poke any more than the sasquatch wheels for fear of breaking the steering.
How’s that? Is putting aftermarket wheels on going to break your steering too.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 1.5 Bora spacers installed today I think its the perfect amount of poke here’s a short video since it’s better than pics. I plan to keep the Sasquatch wheels and 35s for awhile so this will hold me over with the look I wanted plus gained a little more stability. Bronco has way more aggressive stance now.
I love it. Couple quick questions. Did you do steel or aluminum? Was there any grinding you had to do or was it straight bolt on? Did they come with all the parts needed to just bolt on and go?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How’s that? Is putting aftermarket wheels on going to break your steering too.
Yeah, same effect, if you wheel hard. I wouldn't tempt fate based on the failures we've seen but curbs at the mall should be fine at low speeds.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How about rocks? Keep hearing these tires are major stone throwers! Any noticeable difference?

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious how much of the nuts that are inset in the spacer grab the threads. Are those supplied nuts? Just wondering if there is a lot more thread being grabbed since it doesn't even come flush with the top of the nut. Do they grab enough to not worry about it once installed?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Standard flares on Sasquatch seems like the ideal approach to this IMO. Would love to see some pics or video of anyone that's done it. I'm going to hold off until I have something protecting from rock throw or until I switch to different tires.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious how much of the nuts that are inset in the spacer grab the threads. Are those supplied nuts? Just wondering if there is a lot more thread being grabbed since it doesn't even come flush with the top of the nut. Do they grab enough to not worry about it once installed?
I thought the same after I installed the first one. The directions say at least 6 to 8 full turns on the lug nut I got 9 turns so I’m in the clear. It comes right to the end of the actual thread.

Frigger

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler and 1998 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No concerns of added stress on the wheel bearings? With 1 1/2 spacers. I wanted to do it on my wrangler and my mechanic advised against for that reason. He said offset is better than spacers. Thoughts?

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No concerns of added stress on the wheel bearings? With 1 1/2 spacers. I wanted to do it on my wrangler and my mechanic advised against for that reason. He said offset is better than spacers. Thoughts?
its no different than adding aftermarket wheels

Frigger

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler and 1998 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a little different but am not fully sure. That is why I am asking other opinions. If you change the offset your up and down pressure is still directly bolted to the hub. Extend it out 1 1/2 inches your up and down pressure isn't as directly bolted to the hub. Does that make sense? Again just asking opinions.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what ive seen a 0 offset will get you about the same look. Thats my game plan.
Sponsored