Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im gonna try NItto ridge grappler‘s on the stock Rims first, because they’re bigger, Then the wrangler
Territory’s…Then if it doesn’t Poke enough, I will just get Standard flares for my Sasquatch

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BB Sas, ‘14 Raptor, ‘71 Hemi ‘Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That looks awesome.
(y)

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here my SAS pkg with 20"x9" w/-12 offset wrapped in 35" Ridge Grapplers. Gave me a decent poke but nothing crazy. Pushed out a little more than 1⅜". I though about spacers for a second, but beings that the factory tires aren't true 35's my decision was made. Glad I went the way I did, almost went 37's...True 35's are mear millimeters away from rubbing inside wheel well at full lock.
Ford Bronco 1.5” wheel spacers with Sasquatch installed 20220627_202855

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering why you’d do this.

Pluses
- You like the look, I presume.

Minuses
- Added width is a negative on many trails. I just spent a weekend trying to squeeze my Bronco down wooded rocky trails behind a bunch of jeeps. In no case was width my friend or theirs. On many trails I had zero room for additional track width, indeed the Squatch width alone was a minor hindrance.
- You’ll add stress to all of your front end components without adding capability. We already know the tie rods and steering box are weak points. Small offsets add surprising levels of stress.
- You’ll add vibration…sensitivity to any slight out of balance or cupping will be exaggerated.
- Those Goodyears throw stones like a caveman on crack.

You’d get many of the same negatives with 37s but at least you’d have 37s and lots more capability.

So, not trying to hassle you, just curious if the juice in looks is worth the squeeze in performance.

It’s not lost on me that a Braptor would have been useless on the trail this weekend. It literally would not have fit.

Sponsored

TXDOZER

Base
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Basesquatch & 2020 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m wondering why you’d do this.

Pluses
- You like the look, I presume.

Minuses
- Added width is a negative on many trails. I just spent a weekend trying to squeeze my Bronco down wooded rocky trails behind a bunch of jeeps. In no case was width my friend or theirs. On many trails I had zero room for additional track width, indeed the Squatch width alone was a minor hindrance.
- You’ll add stress to all of your front end components without adding capability. We already know the tie rods and steering box are weak points. Small offsets add surprising levels of stress.
- You’ll add vibration…sensitivity to any slight out of balance or cupping will be exaggerated.
- Those Goodyears throw stones like a caveman on crack.

You’d get many of the same negatives with 37s but at least you’d have 37s and lots more capability.

So, not trying to hassle you, just curious if the juice in looks is worth the squeeze in performance.

It’s not lost on me that a Braptor would have been useless on the trail this weekend. It literally would not have fit.
I just finished (today) installing 1.5” spacers on my SAS. I did it for 2 reasons: I want a little more protection for my body….rather have rubber rubbing vs paint and flare…..and better off camber performance. Been in a couple of situations that a little more width would go easier on my seat cover.

Reactions: gwp

BULLDOG22

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my 1.5 Bora spacers installed today I think its the perfect amount of poke here’s a short video since it’s better than pics. I plan to keep the Sasquatch wheels and 35s for awhile so this will hold me over with the look I wanted plus gained a little more stability. Bronco has way more aggressive stance now.
How much did installation cost?
Thank you

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, same effect, if you wheel hard. I wouldn't tempt fate based on the failures we've seen but curbs at the mall should be fine at low speeds.
nah. I have a buddy with -12mm offset Methods on Cooper SST 37's and he wheels it hard and ZERO issues. I'm also going 37's but using the SAS wheels (+35 offset). Thinking of using the spacers for the look and to eliminate any lock to lock rubbing.

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my 1.5 Bora spacers installed today I think its the perfect amount of poke here’s a short video since it’s better than pics. I plan to keep the Sasquatch wheels and 35s for awhile so this will hold me over with the look I wanted plus gained a little more stability. Bronco has way more aggressive stance now.
Thank you 🙏 perfect helps me decide not to go with 2 inch 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻1.5 😎

Sponsored

onebadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Gannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bora is a great product! Have them on a vehicle myself. Won't be going on the Bronco though. Unless that helps throw the rocks away from the body rather than increase the chance of rocks hitting the body.
I had to upgrade tires to get rid of the goodyears because of the fact they threw so many rocks.

solracarevir

Black Diamond
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamon Sasquatch / Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spied a Black Bronco the other day with Sasquatch wheels plus what appeared to be a 1.5 inch spacer. Had a mean Sinnister look and I aprove.

Ford Bronco 1.5” wheel spacers with Sasquatch installed 1708955849428

I'm running -10et Wheels and the poke is similar, here is a shot taken from my rearview mirror
Ford Bronco 1.5” wheel spacers with Sasquatch installed 1708955956664

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
its no different than adding aftermarket wheels
There is a considerable difference. The wheel/rotor interface is where the load sits and is a shear and leverage point. This is also why it's best to have hub centric fitment.
Add a big spacer and you just doubled the number of material interfaces and increased the moment arm working on the rotor spacer interface. Spacers are never hub centric. You also now have 12 fasteners per wheel you need to maintain proper torque on. I'm probably missing something but I really just wanted to comment on "it's no different than" because there is a difference.
On a side note if you do run aluminum spacers and live in salty roads or coastal areas they can get ugly quick. Nothing detrimental as far as I know just ugly. Galvanic corrosion I think. Someone please correct me if I'm using the wrong term

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a considerable difference. The wheel/rotor interface is where the load sits and is a shear and leverage point. This is also why it's best to have hub centric fitment.
Add a big spacer and you just doubled the number of material interfaces and increased the moment arm working on the rotor spacer interface. Spacers are never hub centric. You also now have 12 fasteners per wheel you need to maintain proper torque on. I'm probably missing something but I really just wanted to comment on "it's no different than" because there is a difference.
On a side note if you do run aluminum spacers and live in salty roads or coastal areas they can get ugly quick. Nothing detrimental as far as I know just ugly. Galvanic corrosion I think. Someone please correct me if I'm using the wrong term
Little over 2 years many off road trips and 19,000 miles. I think it’ll be okay.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just for aesthetics, right? Can’t really think of a way adding yet more width to a Sasquatch would functionally benefit trail use?
It eliminates that weak looking factory stance.
Sponsored