Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone added any 1.5” wheel spacers on their Sasquatch bronco wheels yet? I like the factory beadlocks but just want a little poke outside the fender flares. From what I read in the F150 threads 1.5” is the smallest you can go without cutting the studs. Many jeep owners use them to get rid of that mail man jeep look with the factory wheels till they get aftermarket ones with a more aggressive offset. Also adds little more stability on and off road.
Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.5” spacers on white Non squash BL. Red is stock BL. Same wheels/tires

Ford Bronco 1.5" Wheel Spacers on Sasquatch? D667DA67-BD1A-4D6A-9881-690D889F14C2
Ford Bronco 1.5" Wheel Spacers on Sasquatch? EE525DA7-2E93-479B-AE55-73CA50875CD3

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would just swap on standard flares before I did wheel spacers on the Sasquatch package. It will give you the same look, but it will retain the functionality of the trail sites.

From factory, the trail sites line up perfectly with the inside of your wheels/tires for easier wheel placement.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you ever looked into how wheel spacers affect your suspension, turning, and tire wear? Increasing your offset trades component life and handling performance for cool looks and potentially squeezing in bigger tires (which may be the easiest yet still Jerry rigged way of accomplishing this). The greater the offset, the further away your pivot point is from the center of your wheel.

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve ran spacers on many different vehicles and never hurt or affected a thing. Ran them on couple jeeps fairly hardcore wheeling never a issue. Just buy quality spacers and you’ll be fine.

I would just swap on standard flares before I did wheel spacers on the Sasquatch package. It will give you the same look, but it will retain the functionality of the trail sites.

From factory, the trail sites line up perfectly with the inside of your wheels/tires for easier wheel placement.
Have you ever looked into how wheel spacers affect your suspension, turning, and tire wear? Increasing your offset trades component life and handling performance for cool looks and potentially squeezing in bigger tires (which may be the easiest yet still Jerry rigged way of accomplishing this). The greater the offset, the further away your pivot point is from the center of your wheel.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone added any 1.5” wheel spacers on their Sasquatch bronco wheels yet? I like the factory beadlocks but just want a little poke outside the fender flares. From what I read in the F150 threads 1.5” is the smallest you can go without cutting the studs. Many jeep owners use them to get rid of that mail man jeep look with the factory wheels till they get aftermarket ones with a more aggressive offset. Also adds little more stability on and off road.
I would double check the 1.5" min size spacer. I haven't measure the studs on the Bronco but I do know the back of the optional BL wheels have pockets where it can accept some stud poke if you will. I was initially going to run spacers on those wheels so I could push them out and run bigger tires but have since changed plans. I would recommend Bora spacers.

Optional BL wheel where you can see the pockets between the lug holes.
Ford Bronco 1.5" Wheel Spacers on Sasquatch? 1637074919212

Yes, and I have ran a 1.25" spacer on Jeep for over 5 years and have wheeled the piss out of it with out issue. A small spacer is not going to drastically increase wear or decrease component life.

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran 1" Bora spacers on my 2018 4Runner with 34" KM3s without any issue. Wheeled it in Ouray this past August without issue.

KenNessee

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would double check the 1.5" min size spacer. I haven't measure the studs on the Bronco but I do know the back of the optional BL wheels have pockets where it can accept some stud poke if you will. I was initially going to run spacers on those wheels so I could push them out and run bigger tires but have since changed plans. I would recommend Bora spacers.

Optional BL wheel where you can see the pockets between the lug holes.
1637074919212.png

Yes, and I have ran a 1.25" spacer on Jeep for over 5 years and have wheeled the piss out of it with out issue. A small spacer is not going to drastically increase wear or decrease component life.
Did you happen to measure the depth on those pockets? I'd like to get a 1" or 1.25" at the most spacer.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to measure the depth on those pockets? I'd like to get a 1" or 1.25" at the most spacer.
I have not. I have 1" spacers that I had planned on running until my build changed so I never installed them.

I know @iamchewby ordered some spacers for use on the same BL optional wheels, he may be able to provide insight on what size he is running.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not. I have 1" spacers that I had planned on running until my build changed so I never installed them.

I know @iamchewby ordered some spacers for use on the same BL optional wheels, he may be able to provide insight on what size he is running.
Yep, 1.5" from CJ Pony parts. So far, so good. Coming up on time to recheck the torque but they haven't loosened on any previous checks. With the 315's on the stock BL wheels it gives about 2" of poke from the stock flares... you will get very dirty

Edit just to say you won't have any issues fitting a 1" with factory studs., my factory studs sit flush with the spacer and those pockets on the back of the BL wheels look about .5" deep, eo you'll clear without any trimming.

Ford Bronco 1.5" Wheel Spacers on Sasquatch? 20220129_162739

Was taking a picture of my fogs here but you can see the poke with the tires/spacers

Last edited:

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I put 1.25” spacers on a non-SAS Big Bend and it looks perfect. I would do just 1” if I had to do it again. It’s just personal taste. More poke = More gas guzzling

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the 0.75" Bora spacers as my 37" KM3s are way too close to the Zone Offroad UCAs after the 3" lift. These should work fine with the recessed areas on the factory Sasquatch wheels.