BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Yakima Dr. Tray and can put a bike on the inner tray, but I'm not able to fold up the rack unless I use the Yakima Straightshot extender. The extender is really great as the retaining bolt screws in tight to prevent slop.
Sponsored

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not yet! Apparently, I have an addiction to ordering things that I have to wait a long time for. I'm still about two months out according to their production queue. They accumulated a pretty big backlog with the aluminum shortage. I can post an update when I get it.

If you're interested, this is what I've been doing in the meantime: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/interior-bike-rack.15907/post-1372034
Hopefully it comes in soon! Been doing some research and I’m loving the quikr Mach 2. Just sooooo expensive

did you order anything else other than the 2” hitch single with an add-on?

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully it comes in soon! Been doing some research and I’m loving the quikr Mach 2. Just sooooo expensive

I got the 2" single rack and two add-ons so I could carry three bikes. Nothing else. Yeah, expensive for sure!

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the quikrack dude has issues. great engineer, designed the 1up, but no business or manufacturing skills. when they split the 1up guy did the business side. long story..

i pre-pre ordered the qr and gave up a long time ago. the 1up does 95%, is trusted, and you can get replacement parts. they have made some improvements too, i have a black anno og that is 8y old and working great.

side note i am debating trying a tire relocation and seeing if that helps the camera and vision.

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 1 up and a hitch extender from my JK along with the factory hitch mount. I just barely couldn't get the rack to fold. I need to play with it a bit. I think if I insert the hitch perhaps 1/2" shallower and tighten, it should work better.
I didn't actually think of putting bike on inside tray or take this pic for these purposes, will work on it and post more this weekend.
1638354797879.png
How did your final configuration work out. Does it clear? Can you send pictures from different sides?
Sponsored