First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX 2.3 with an MIC is ordered with a VIN and a 10/25 build date.

What do you think the chances of it actually building will be ? My wifes Honda Pilot lease is up in November and if the Bronco isnt here I may need to make a tough decision and get her something else?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My OBX 2.3 with an MIC ordered with a VIN and a 10/25 build date.

What do you think the chances of it actually building will be ? My wifes Honda Pilot lease is up in November and if the Bronco isnt here I may need to make a tough decision and get her something else?
Why not just extend your wife's lease by a month or 2, then you don't have to worry. You will get a model year 21, but it may not be delivered until mid December.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My OBX 2.3 with an MIC ordered with a VIN and a 10/25 build date.

I’d like to think the issues are now known and production estimates are more dialed in. Shipping and delivery actually seemed to occur faster than I expected. But can we really assume another adjustment will not occur or will be timely communicated to us? Answer in the negative as to both.

If produced that week it wouldn’t surprise me to have a strong chance to receive before Turkey day. Fingers crossed and good luck to you.

Aron

Badlands
First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has been built and back at plant since late October. Finally it has Shipped, so i can say if you have an October 21' build they are FINALLY Shipping!!

I cannot tell you how many phone calls emails AND NOT ONE EVER HAD AN ANSWER OF WHY.
Sponsored