Sponsored

10/25 Build week people, is yours blue...? Window Sticker for my 10/25 build just posted today, anyone else?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got pushed to 10/30. WTF!!!
Tied of Dancing the Ford 2 Step!!!
That's still the same build week

Oh I went through your posts and I see you just randomly posted this in this thread about the 10/25 build week but you had a September build week
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am familiar with that thread covering the details of that group (You will notice on the 3rd, I commented in there), I am inquiring to the window sticker as you might have noticed others mentioning... Blue sticker...
then why not rename this thread Blue Stickers vs Green stickers, what's the difference?

OP
OP
Mickey21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

then why not rename this thread Blue Stickers vs Green stickers, what's the difference?
What are you on about? The title clearly says is yours blue?

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 10/25 Build week people, is yours blue...?  Window Sticker for my 10/25 build just posted today, anyone else? Screenshot_20211019-112910_Drive
Mine is green.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m blue as well. 10/29 blend.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/29 Blend blue sticker club

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In some other Ford forums for the F150 and other trucks, many were saying green was and blue was a dealer order. That can't be 100% accurate, as aren't all of ours special orders technically?

OP
OP
Mickey21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In some other Ford forums for the F150 and other trucks, many were saying green was and blue was a dealer order. That can't be 100% accurate, as aren't all of ours special orders technically?
That is very known, yes, I assume you meant to say "were saying green was [a special order]
and blue...". It seems to be the case especially by those in the know, but it may be the system is playing up specifically when it comes to window stickers at the moment, or some different code they placed on the manufacturing as of last Monday is playing up the system for window sticker generation. That seems to be what all the others here are reporting in this thread and the build thread.

It may very be likely that our vehicles show up with green stickers, or that Ford has permanently changed something in their system that hasnt been made public. Not sure. But those of us getting blue stickers are very sure we special ordered these vehicles when that time came and have DORA papers to indicate as well they were special orders with the dealer.

Time will tell.

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update: Updated thread title to get more feedback regarding anyone having blue and anyone having a green window sticker?

I check this every day, so I know it posted this morning or very late yesterday perhaps. Yesterday, window sticker from tracker and everywhere else, the very familiar:

Ford Bronco 10/25 Build week people, is yours blue...?  Window Sticker for my 10/25 build just posted today, anyone else? Screenshot_20211019-112910_Drive

This morning at just after 7am CST:

Anyone else on week 10/25 get there today or recently? Hopefully none of us get pushed back any further...
I believe we might. Blend date was 10/27 and I have a sticker but but my tracker still says “in production”

OP
OP
Mickey21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe we might. Blend date was 10/27 and I have a sticker but but my tracker still says “in production”
This is normal, the process takes a little while and at this time is about 1.5 days behind. Remember that blend date is just when your chassis marries the body, not a completion date. So most that have a 10/27 blend date will have a 10/29 completion date or thereabouts.

Sponsored
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is normal, the process takes a little while and at this time is about 1.5 days behind. Remember that blend date is just when your chassis marries the body, not a completion date. So most that have a 10/27 blend date will have a 10/29 completion date or thereabouts.
Thanks for this. You’re spot on. I received the email from Ford this morning that my vehicle was built on 10/28.

6D01C5A2-22FF-4B6F-9478-926DB80ACE65.png

OP
OP
Mickey21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're welcome, and CONGRATS!!!

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m green sticker too! Even a lot of people that had green ones went blue once produced. Not sure the difference anymore. I know the green shows special order but all our Broncos are

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I’m blue. My entire sticker was blue and ehite. This morning I received notice that it shipped!!!

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the same blue sticker boat. Asked my dealer and said it should be green and doesn't know why it's blue.
Sponsored