Sponsored

10 Minute Install - MRT Performance Bronco Trail Rated Turn Down Tip Exhaust #90R232

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 10 Minute Install - MRT Performance Bronco Trail Rated Turn Down Tip Exhaust #90R232 2461

MRT Bronco Exhaust and Hood Struts in stock and ready to ship! www.ShopMRT.com
Limited time only use promo code FBGroup10 at checkout for a 10% Discount

Ford Bronco 10 Minute Install - MRT Performance Bronco Trail Rated Turn Down Tip Exhaust #90R232 Photo_Jan_12__9_19_39_AM-removebg-preview
Sponsored

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd really love to hear a comparison between the mrt trail rated exhaust with flared tip vs roush axel back that had the 5" tip. I am torn between these two. Once my order gets a production date, I'm buying one of them. I think the mrt has a lower price.

Any chance you can get a decibel range reading outside and behind the bronco? Any difference in volume between 2.3 and 2.7?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd really love to hear a comparison between the mrt trail rated exhaust with flared tip vs roush axel back that had the 5" tip. I am torn between these two. Once my order gets a production date, I'm buying one of them. I think the mrt has a lower price.

Any chance you can get a decibel range reading outside and behind the bronco? Any difference in volume between 2.3 and 2.7?

We do not have official decibel numbers yet. The Trail Rated Turn Down tip is our most popular system among our Bronco exhausts for the sound it produces. The 2.7L is definitely louder than the 2.3L. The exhaust note between them is very similar but the volume is increased on the 2.7L.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a reminder. MRT is constantly refilling our shelves. All Bronco Exhausts are in stock and ready to ship. In most cases shipped the same day if ordered by 2pm EST Mon-Fri. Receive 10% off with code FBGroup10 at www.ShopMRT.com
Sponsored