Sponsored

10 speed auto comes with Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if it will work in reverse!!!
This was answered in one of the KOH vids. The lady tried it in reverse. That was a negative. Did not work in reverse.
Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was answered in one of the KOH vids. The lady tried it in reverse. That was a negative. Did not work in reverse.
HOW CAN THAT BE???

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish the one pedal driving would work in 2 wheel drive at low speeds. Talk about easy driving in heavy traffic.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tmurder1776

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I went with what I liked from my ridealong, I'd be living out of the back of a badlands down by the river hahaha. It does sound really cool and it's something I think I could get use out of. Addl, at this point I'm just not excited to get a manual. It's my bronco, so whatever makes me happy comes first. Unless I can get it sooner with a manual.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this thread stating that all automatic Broncos get trail turn assist? Thats including Base with no Sasq? Because it would seem that feature starts in the BBend

OP
OP
Tmurder1776

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this thread stating that all automatic Broncos get trail turn assist? Thats including Base with no Sasq? Because it would seem that feature starts in the BBend
It's listed as available on the base without sasqautch per the chart issued by Ford. I haven't seen anything stating otherwise.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's listed as available on the base without sasqautch per the chart issued by Ford. I haven't seen anything stating otherwise.
Literally just read that.. Haven't heard or seen it anywhere else including when you're on B&P and do a 360 on the interior, that button begins to only show up starting on the Big Bend but I'd trust their lineup sheet over the specs on the B&P. Thanks for the response

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Literally just read that.. Haven't heard or seen it anywhere else including when you're on B&P and do a 360 on the interior, that button begins to only show up starting on the Big Bend but I'd trust their lineup sheet over the specs on the B&P. Thanks for the response
Order guide seems to imply that all automatics get it, irrespective of the Trim level.

Ford Bronco 10 speed auto comes with Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist? Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 14.22.55

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order guide seems to imply that all automatics get it, irrespective of the Trim level.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 14.22.55.png
Man I knew you'd have the answer 😅 Thank u kindly

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco 10 speed auto comes with Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist? Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 14.22.55
Wonder what the difference is between the Manual Hill Descent Control and the Automatic Trail Control?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder what the difference is between the Manual Hill Descent Control and the Automatic Trail Control?
Here's how Ford has described each... not sure that this actually clears anything up.

(The asterisks are just "if equipped" notes)

Ford Bronco 10 speed auto comes with Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist? Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 14.39.26
Ford Bronco 10 speed auto comes with Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist? Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 14.39.37
Sponsored