Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came in with a sharpened pitchfork but there are some good points. Except the removable top. Without it it's just another boring SUV.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No rear cup holders and vents.

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually thought the options were relatively simple... ever try to B&P an F-150? F-that

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Usually I hate these types of videos, but this one is ok.

Agree with: 9, 8, 7, 5, 2, 1

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually thought the options were relatively simple... ever try to B&P an F-150? F-that
I don't think either of them are bad once you understand them. Limiting/frustrating? Yes.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An antenna? Your britches are in a knot over an antenna? My main gripe is how pedestrian they packaged the OBX. I wish the rear seats were “ pop out” removable. Finally, I can’t believe someone actually married you. Just kidding.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco

[/QUO
This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco
I thought the amount of models was overkill too and I never notice the antenna until now. Dang!

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great video. I’ve been waiting to see something like this and as someone who does only mild off-roading, a lot of his concerns aren’t that big of a deal to me. That said, he talks about how the Bronco is built for his kind of off roading (fast, which presumably means not rock crawling), yet he completely disses the model (i.e., Wildtrak) best suited for this kind of off roading. So, while I really like the video, that part had me scratching my head.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good video and I think we're agreed 100% (I'm one of the few that wouldn't mind a fixed top)

And none of these are major issues or deal-breakers, but a lot of them just leave me wondering... why?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior mismatched colors and too many blue exterior colors for sure. My Ram has the same antenna so I don’t mind that so much.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to say that this guy does a pretty good video. Unfortunately, the stuff that bothers him borders on picky.
About the only real gripes in my view is the ac vents - tangible, real-world problem; #5 - for the 10% who will add a winch and #2 - for the rare chance they get damaged, by the 10% who might do that kind of off-roading. The rest of it is just window dressing and personal preference.
Do all these things really "bother" you? Really, a wiper blade and an antenna?
Sponsored