Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He just restated what has been said on this forum a thousand times so we can't burn him too bad. Most of his issues don't affect me too badly, for my use the Bronco is solid.

He's right on the LCA bolts, it's the first thing I noticed. Even just reversing the bolts with the nut on top would be better. The bolt head would be subject to damage but wouldn't hang as low and still be serviceable if damaged. I hoping for a spacer lift that works from the lower mount and also addresses this issue.

The low hanging fuel tank is another of my bitches, but if it was tucked it would be even smaller.

I've never had a E Parking brake, I suppose it will be OK but it seems counter intuitive. Pull to set - push to release?
Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think people are making too big a deal out of the rear AC vents thing (lack of). My F150 SuperCrew is a much bigger cabin, has similar front vent setup- 2 on the outside of the dash, two in the center surrounding the screen. Point the center ones up at the celing, put it on high and eventually the rear passengers are begging for mercy. We have driven from Louisiana to Colorado several times, three kids in the back seats, 12 hour plus days in the saddle. You'll be fine.
It’s definitely a big deal for folks who get carsick while in the back seat. When my son was 4, he would projectile vomit when he got car sick.

So, I get it. Direct air flow makes a difference.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, I have never ever watched a YouTube video where the host hi jacks the watchers attention for a plug :sick:
most automotive youtubers do it, and it’s become pretty common in general. Straight pipes, doug demuro, donut media, TFL. They all drop mid-video plugs for their sponsors or side gigs.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the video is well done. Interesting discussion points and of course, you have to do the "ten things I hate" to get clicks and monetize your content. The #1 thing that I hate about YouTube?- I pay for premium "add free" then content creators insert adds. It will be the eventual limiting factor on YouTube. I sort of vacillate on paying for premium, but without it I watch about 1% of the content compared to without. I fairly quickly ignore content creators with lots of advertising baked in (TFL and their adds bother anyone yet?). BTW, I think rock rails are possibly a weight thing. It's already so damn heavy, they had to stop adding content. Two things I "hate" about the Bronco? Weight, tow capacity.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never had a E Parking brake, I suppose it will be OK but it seems counter intuitive. Pull to set - push to release?
On my -19 Silverado it is a button. Push to engage, push to release. It engages itself if it detects you parking on a grade or you get out and shake the truck a little.
You can also disengage it by pressing the gas.
Kind of odd. But I've gotten used to it.
EDIT:
My first thought about the mechanicals of the truck was that E-Brake.
When the salesman pulled it out of the parking spot I heard it disengage and my first thought was "Man that sounds like it will be the first electrical solenoid component to go bad.". Brake systems tend to get dirty and take a lot of abuse/heat.
But I have to have faith that the engineers who designed it all outfitted it appropriately.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2018 F150, 2016 F150 has antenna, it must be a truck thing lol
or a Ford thing? haha

My Tahoe definitely does not. Just a 'shark fin' on the front, but I assume that's for satellite. Maybe FM/AM too?

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Vid,
Size of Fuel Tank and Ford Communication top of my List.
As for the Plastic Bumpers on the Wildtrak, I think Aftermarket is the way to go because I was not impressed with the stock Steel ones.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done sir. Now, you have me thinking about things I didn't even know about. :) But, I would like to add #11. If FMC/Jeep can design a relatively flat rear cargo area when the rear seat backs are down in their 4 door, why of why couldn't Ford do the same with the Bronco?
Oh they definitely can, they just chose not to.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh they definitely can, they just chose not to.
They started with the Ranger chassis, Jeep started with a Jeep chassis. Only so much variance between the two for cost considerations I am sure.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

definitely agree ford should simplify the number of trims. they could do that and then make each one a little more customizable instead of having a bunch of trims that lock you into very specific things

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with a few of these things except the top... ya lost me at removable top....
This makes the bronco....
No removable top then I would have kept my old FJ...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had to laugh at the itty bitty rear wiper. To imagine some folks are freaking 'cuz they can't have one!!! OH MY WHAT WILL THEY DO????

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm with you on the antenna!

I actually did a double take when someone else mentioned the antenna. I was like no... that can't be right. I can't remember the last time I've seen a car with an antenna. And I've been legit looking, like actively trying to see cars with antennas, and the only ones I see are either. 1. Jeeps. 2. Cars built before like 2010.
I like the antenna.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice video.

Agree with most but non are deal breakers for me.

Disagree with removable top. I would not even consider the Bronco if I could not pop the top and doors off. It's one of my main attractions to it.
Sponsored