Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, hate the way it looks.

Looks Avalanche inspired... which I know a lot of people liked but I personally just... can't get into it.

I do think it's awesome that were seeing competition in the electric vehicle space though. Better for everyone in the end, and hopefully this means the manufacturers and other 3rd party companies will work on charger networks for those of us who have no intention on driving a Tesla.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

im gonna order everything and see what actually is delivered first. i have no faith i'm getting my bronco

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s like the Blazer of full size pickups. Ford did a better job of making an electric truck, they took an F150 and made it electric. I think if you want to market electric to traditional full size truck buyers you’re better off keeping it close to the script, design and capability wise. Focus on payload and towing, and more importantly range when towing/hauling than sporty or futuristic looks and 0-60 times.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s like the Blazer of full size pickups. Ford did a better job of making an electric truck, they took an F150 and made it electric. I think if you want to market electric to traditional full size truck buyers you’re better off keeping it close to the script, design and capability wise. Focus on payload and towing, and more importantly range when towing/hauling than sporty or futuristic looks and 0-60 times.
No, Ford took a Rivian and made it a Ford.

Kidding aside, all electric has a place but that place is local. Friend of my son drove a Tesla pulling a trailer cross country, 100-150 miles at a time.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least the electric F150 is still a normal truck.
i agree. they keep on making electric cars and trucks and making them ridiculous. there's no need to go extreme with the design. make it normal.

OrdinaryBiker

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger, 2013 Honda Fury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
GM at least has shown that they can follow what Ford does and try to copy it
Sponsored