Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So for @Mattbar1 the OP on another thread. He says the man with all the answers is Rob Stine and he provided a direct ph# in the ad. So I will be calling in the a.m. with some questions for sure.
Now that the advertised offer is gone. Did you ever make this call? Curious if they will "negotiate" with individual buyers.

I doubt they will because I think the deal only works for the dealer because of volume. Just my guess.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that the advertised offer is gone. Did you ever make this call? Curious if they will "negotiate" with individual buyers.

I doubt they will because I think the deal only works for the dealer because of volume. Just my guess.
I was gearing up to call this morning on break. Just saw this now ... figured something was up when there was no response to my email from last night. Now I see why!

Jenbomb

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, I would be willing to drive anywhere in the State should a dealer commit to No Dealer Fee or Automatic Dealer Add Ons along with an offer like Granger Ford.

My fear is that a dealer makes a promise that is not completely transparent then on top of a higher rate than expected I am also driving several hours to complete the sale.

Right now, Mullinax Ford is high on my list as they are promising no dealer fee.
I switched my reservation to Mullinax and they have been great to deal with so far. Also, fyi I was just told by Mullinax that due to part shortage the sasquatch package might delay some vehicle delivery. For me this could be a good thing as I don't want that package, but it might royally screw some people.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched my reservation to Mullinax and they have been great to deal with so far. Also, fyi I was just told by Mullinax that due to part shortage the sasquatch package might delay some vehicle delivery. For me this could be a good thing as I don't want that package, but it might royally screw some people.
Between the SAS pack and MIC top delay Im looking at a MY22 regardless it seems .. wich mullinax ?

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax of central Florida. BTW, how late is the MIC top supposed to be?
Apologies, Meant to say me not wanting the MIC top has me in the delayed catorgey because the painted top is more desirable and really what I am wanting..

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone, I just heard back from Sawgrass Ford which is in Broward County. This is an email from the GM copied to the President:

Thanks for your interest in the new Ford Bronco. As far as pricing we’re at MSRP and no dealer fees or hidden charges. We will also honor the XPlan pricing. Be careful of dealers offering prices under invoice. There are many different additions to the price we’ve seen over the past couple years. Dealers don’t sell under invoice without trying to make up profit in other areas. Hopefully where you service your vehicle will play into your decision. We have an award winning service facility and give our customers priority over visiting owners. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone, I just heard back from Sawgrass Ford which is in Broward County. This is an email from the GM copied to the President:

Thanks for your interest in the new Ford Bronco. As far as pricing we’re at MSRP and no dealer fees or hidden charges. We will also honor the XPlan pricing. Be careful of dealers offering prices under invoice. There are many different additions to the price we’ve seen over the past couple years. Dealers don’t sell under invoice without trying to make up profit in other areas. Hopefully where you service your vehicle will play into your decision. We have an award winning service facility and give our customers priority over visiting owners. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
I really dislike dealers planting the seed that service is coordinated where you buy. Ideally, they would all like to sell you a new vehicle and service it. But the service center is a separate profit center for a dealership. They will service a vehicle as promptly as their schedule allows. They don't leave their schedule open and delay visiting owners for service especially in the state of Florida where visiting snowbirds make up a large portion of the population for half the year.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wanted to confirm that all of the Mullinax family dealers were on board with the honoring x-plan and no dealer fees so I inquired with an acquaintance. This is the email reply dated today. New Smyrna Beach, FL is on board.

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? mullinax NSB.JPG

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the South FLA folks, Sawgrass Ford just told me they have 255 reservations as of today.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the South FLA folks, Sawgrass Ford just told me they have 255 reservations as of today.
Explains why they won’t match below MSRP. Word gets out and all those reservations will want the same.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to confirm that all of the Mullinax family dealers were on board with the honoring x-plan and no dealer fees so I inquired with an acquaintance. This is the email reply dated today. New Smyrna Beach, FL is on board.

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? mullinax NSB.JPG
What are the saving when using the X-Plan? I currently am set up with a dealer that offers 1k below invoice but curious to know what the x-plan pricing savings would be.