Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in DeLand, and my family has bought from what's now Coggin for many years. I haven't been in to talk to them yet. but I was curious what they were offering.
my Wife also works for a dealership in Winter Haven and she's telling me that they have been talking about offering at or below MSRP. I told her that once they have something in writing, if its a good enough deal ill commit to switching my reservation to them.
Keep us informed my friend !
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We currently live in Orlando but are relocating to Jax this month and starting a new job. Iā€™m hoping that in that short time period I can lock in at least a decent dealership before the switch deadline. I have 2 at Greenway that weā€™re made on release night and 2 more split between Gary Yeoman and Mullinax NSB but they are later numbers. These were placed when we didnā€™t know about switching dealerships yet. If Bozart or Mullinax want to do deals for bulk orders, we should have enough members to make it worth their while.

ReeceMann

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so down for a group by situation here in Florida. Count me in. Hoping this works out.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We currently live in Orlando but are relocating to Jax this month and starting a new job. Iā€™m hoping that in that short time period I can lock in at least a decent dealership before the switch deadline. I have 2 at Greenway that weā€™re made on release night and 2 more split between Gary Yeoman and Mullinax NSB but they are later numbers. These were placed when we didnā€™t know about switching dealerships yet. If Bozart or Mullinax want to do deals for bulk orders, we should have enough members to make it worth their while.
I like the way your thinking !

Sponsored

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Form the Bozard website:

I just don't know what "no additional charges" means...
Documentation fee?
dealer prep fee?
Other Fee????

it's been soooo long sinceI have purchased a new vehicle (2008 FJ Cruiser), I don't know all the small print.

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600099209114

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am so down for a group by situation here in Florida. Count me in. Hoping this works out.
I would be as well. So far Mullinax seems to have the best deal, no ADM, no dealer fees and they will accept X-plan. Plus I think they will deliver across Florida.

I hate car buying in Florida! These dealer fees have gotten out of hand. I was shopping for a Gladiator previously and the dealer who had what I wanted added a $1000 dealer fee and then on top of that their $2000 "value" package! On used cars I think Off lease only even uped their fee from $299 to $499!

However, I have family near WV that I drive up to visit every summer, worst case I make the trip part of my delivery and drive it home. It's easily doable in a day, but then you would want an early pickup to drive back. I usually make other stops along the way to break up the monotony of driving.

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reached out to them about a month ago and they will honor Xplan. Will also deliver if not too far. If they offer a group deal I am all in
I currently have my reservation with Bozard. They also told me they will honor the X-Plan and will not have a dealer fee or markups.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not hard to get a Bill of Sale for a "potential" new car. Maybe we should test these dealers "no additional fees" line

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax is also in Washington State. They would get a TON of orders between WA and FLA if they opted for the Granger model or at the very least a bump on a group buy across their dealerships.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not hard to get a Bill of Sale for a "potential" new car. Maybe we should test these dealers "no additional fees" line
These dealers are slick ... After the stories I heard with the Supra when it hit the dealers, I wouldnt be surprised if we hear simalar with the Bronco. Howver the Bronco crowd is a bit more aggressive lol and will not be as easy to pull a fast one on us ...

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which Bozard are you talking about? St. Augustine has this fine print at the bottom: " All prices are before tax, tag, title, and $699.95 fee. No tricks here, just great people who want to EARN your business"
Sponsored