Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
to clarify, I need to tell them I have x-plan when the truck is ordered (December) but do not need the actual PIN until delivery (Next October probably)...I have it already but just trying to clarify...Thanks, EvlNvrDys
I would clarify with the dealer you choose if they want to see the pin. It is no real consequence to them if a buyers Xplan falls thru in 8 months, it actually would be good news as it unleashes the upcharges and fees.
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking at shipping, Iowa an WV are withing a few $100. $650 to $800 zone to here in Daytona. So shipping eats half of the savings.

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would clarify with the dealer you choose if they want to see the pin. It is no real consequence to them if a buyers Xplan falls thru in 8 months, it actually would be good news as it unleashes the upcharges and fees.
"good news"....meaning transparency to the "up charges"?

would they need to see my PIN at ordering for me to see this (invoice with up charges)??...

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at shipping, Iowa an WV are withing a few $100. $650 to $800 zone to here in Daytona. So shipping eats half of the savings.

my point exactly...ordering local at Bozard may only cost me a few hundred bucks more than shipping from Granger.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"good news"....meaning transparency to the "up charges"?

would they need to see my PIN at ordering for me to see this (invoice with up charges)??...
Well, how I am going to do it for example.

My current pin is good til next July. I plan on switching to Bozard or Mullinax NSB and when I order telling them I am Xplan. If they insist on seeing my pin I have it but since I will be doing most of this over the phone oh well. On delivery I will have a printout or email. If I get fired and loose my Xplan access I expect to pay sticker and the $689 or what the dealer usually adds to the sheet if I want my Bronco.

Honestly Xplan us only just a decent deal, the best I am hoping for in the current Bronco market. If I did not have Xplan, Stephens would have my order already.

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats the math I need to really sit down and do ... If the savings is under 1k with delivery or going to to get it is really worth it ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thats the math I need to really sit down and do ... If the savings is under 1k with delivery or going to to get it is really worth it ?
Same here, my thinking may change when I see how much the tailgate and other handy options I have not thought of add to the price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a quote by a random shipper for next September for $675 from Iowa to Daytona Beach. More grist for the mill.
Ok ... so the shipping is arranged by the buyer ? ... Who did you contact .. we are both in Daytona so I will most likely inquire the same companay for rates ..

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I purchased our F150 from Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach last year. I found the sales process to be extremely low pressure and convenient. Sure, I probably could have saved a little more money by shopping elsewhere and negotiating some. However, my time is money and I found the convenience of the deal to be worth it. The sales staff was pleasant to deal with and did a great job making the process seamless.

My reservation for our Bronco is also at Mullinax Ford in NSB. I have X Plan pricing and plan on using that to squeeze a little more out of the deal. I contemplated going with Granger or a comparable dealership, but I like staying within 20 miles from our house and not dealing with shipping or a considerable drive. To me, the convenience and hours saved is worth giving up potential extra savings.
Do you happen to have your invoice? Did you pay any fees with Mullinax with your x-plan (other than the x-plan admin fee)?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok ... so the shipping is arranged by the buyer ? ... Who did you contact .. we are both in Daytona so I will most likely inquire the same companay for rates ..

Just for clarification on shipping from us...

I use uship which is an facilitator to get rates (not usually the cheapest) so that I can get people an Idea and I go with the middle of what is quoted to me...

That way I do not quote low and then cannot get the rate when needed...

That would be a disaster on my end of the equation...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just Google "ship car from Iowa to Florida" and picked 2 likely folks from the first page and got quotes. I generally skip the first one or two results on any google search out of GP.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just for clarification on shipping from us...

I use uship which is an facilitator to get rates (not usually the cheapest) so that I can get people an Idea and I go with the middle of what is quoted to me...

That way I do not quote low and then cannot get the rate when needed...

That would be a disaster on my end of the equation...
I used uship to get a boat motor from Maryland to Florida, worked well.
Sponsored