Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At this point, it feels like about 1000 bucks savings if I were to fly up to Stevens and pick it up there. And the drive back could be nice. But, I don’t wanna sit on the interstate for long periods of time without varying the speed.
I have already considered the trip because after being locked up all fo 2020 with COVID restrictions, it's the car pick up road trip so crazy it just might work.

Fly into Yeager, get picked up by the folks at @StephensAutoCenter. Get your Bronco, head back in to Charleston to check it out, maybe stay the night. Then it's Charleston, WV to Charlotte or Asheville, then Charleston, SC, then possibly Savannah, then St. Audgustine, then home. That's a great 5-day stretch to see some good corners of the US and break in the Bronco. Possibly find a trail somewhere along the way to get her off road.

What's not to like? Dealerships in FL don't want to play ball? Who needs them?
Sponsored

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, we have until the 31st, if you guys find anyone in the Space Coast willing to be straight up and just do a simple x-plan we would like to know. Not overly impressed with any dealers I have spoken with. Ford is getting on my nerves with no build and price..still.

Reactions: A1A

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, we have until the 31st, if you guys find anyone in the Space Coast willing to be straight up and just do a simple x-plan we would like to know. Not overly impressed with any dealers I have spoken with. Ford is getting on my nerves with no build and price..still.
There's a Mullinax in NSB, likely switching there and skipping the road trip from Granger, who knows what airfare will be then, or gas ⛽

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have already considered the trip because after being locked up all fo 2020 with COVID restrictions, it's the car pick up road trip so crazy it just might work.

Fly into Yeager, get picked up by the folks at @StephensAutoCenter. Get your Bronco, head back in to Charleston to check it out, maybe stay the night. Then it's Charleston, WV to Charlotte or Asheville, then Charleston, SC, then possibly Savannah, then St. Audgustine, then home. That's a great 5-day stretch to see some good corners of the US and break in the Bronco. Possibly find a trail somewhere along the way to get her off road.

What's not to like? Dealerships in FL don't want to play ball? Who needs them?

Might we suggest you travel down Rt. 119 into KY, VA, TN, then on to Florida from there? It's what's been tagged as the "north-south" truck route, not a major interstate, but a nice 4 lane highway pretty much all the way to I-81.

/john

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a Mullinax in NSB, likely switching there and skipping the road trip from Granger, who knows what airfare will be then, or gas ⛽
I just spoke with AJ at NSB Mullinax Ford in FL figured I would give it a try .. He stated MSRP and NO XPLAN for the BRONCO. Because it will be at MSRP and its a new vehicle and popular like the RAPTOR, Ford has said NO to the XPLAN. I then ASKED are you sure? Is that confirmed ? Because I believe & have heard otherwise thanks to (BRONCO6G Family). He said yeah Im pretty sure, its a new car at MSRP so no XPLAN. I told him SO its not confirmed and for not being 100%, or trying to confirm so you just lost my business. 45K purchase and these guys are playing games as if we are not important and our questions are invalid !!! @Garbone @StephensAutoCenter @Granger Ford @30ips @A1A

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He stated Ford has said NO to the XPLAN.
He said yeah Im pretty sure, its a new car at MSRP so no XPLAN.

Ford has offered the plan pricing on all non "SVT" type vehicles (Raptor, Shelbys, Ford GT) for years, popularity/newness has nothing to do with it...

The Bronco is a mass produced vehicle, just wait a couple years and most dealerships will have them sale priced like ours when they are sitting on lots...

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He stated Ford has said NO to the XPLAN.
He said yeah Im pretty sure, its a new car at MSRP so no XPLAN.

Ford has offered the plan pricing on all non "SVT" type vehicles (Raptor, Shelbys, Ford GT) for years, popularity/newness has nothing to do with it...

The Bronco is a mass produced vehicle, just wait a couple years and most dealerships will have them sale priced like ours when they are sitting on lots...
Hey Albert, Thanks again for clarifying on behalf of us who are being given a run around my friend.

BKBronco75

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The $500 down at the time of order, if not refundable is crazy. First time I've heard that. However it would not surprise me as the norm moving forward. Stephen's Auto WV is only 12hrs away .. I am waiting another few weeks before switching myself in hopes a FL dealer shows up ...
Same

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Albert, Thanks again for clarifying on behalf of us who are being given a run around my friend.
This is why most of the dealerships are hating on us for letting the customer know "too" much of the "inside" information...

They ought to wake up it is the 21st century and the internet is available to everyone...

If I was not parsing out the information someone else would...

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Granger - thanks for being so open and willing to help even those of us not able to come purchase there. It's the right way to do business and you'd have my undying loyalty if I were nearby. Instead, you have my sincere thanks!

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger - thanks for being so open and willing to help even those of us not able to come purchase there. It's the right way to do business and you'd have my undying loyalty if I were nearby. Instead, you have my sincere thanks!
You are most welcome...

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW - the guy I was talking to at Mullinax said that the company has taken 1200 reservations, 400 at my local store alone. Take it with a grain of salt, but even if it's close, it might explain why dealers aren't overly excited about group buys...

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been looking about at different dealers around Tampa area. My current dealer wants a 500.00 deposit at time of order. They refund the 100.00 currently then charge 500.00. Trying to see if it is a refundable deposit. I have no issues with a 500.00 deposit long as it is refundable. Tough sell to spend 500.00 bucks on a test drive if don't end up buying something haven't seen in person prior to ordering.

Talking with Internet Sales Manager Eric at Jarret Scott Ford in Plant City. No ADM, No Addendums, No Additional Deposit unless Ford requires at time of order it and accepting any plan ford allows. Strongly considering to making the switch over.
I talked to Veterans Ford in Tampa today and they basically said same thing. MSRP and will honor the X-Plan "if it is available". Asked them about deals the others in WV offering and they kept saying we are waiting for Fords guidance.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to Veterans Ford in Tampa today and they basically said same thing. MSRP and will honor the X-Plan "if it is available". Asked them about deals the others in WV offering and they kept saying we are waiting for Fords guidance.
Good to know. Veterans is the closest dealer to me and might have to switch if they truly do end up offering X-Plan. Please post back on here if you end up hearing any additional pricing information from them.
Sponsored