Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
More on Mullinax - and I'm guessing this is corporate policy - in addition to MSRP, X-Plan (and a and z and whatever else), and no dealer fees, there are no doc fees (plate transfers are done at DMV cost I believe), and no forced dealer installed accessories, especially when the vehicle is ordered said my guy. He even went on to list all the crap dealers usually include, specifying they don't do tint, or rain guards, or wheel liners or anything else unless a customer requests it.

Overall, they check all the boxes as far as I can see - except selling below invoice, lol. But still, for those that don't want to travel or ship, I think Mullinax is an extremely good bet for Florida folks. And what a relief.
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you still looking for another option, the Georgia group has been speaking with Granger about group shipping. Since the Colorado group was able to arrange a great group shipping price, Granger checked with the shipping company and have quoted a price of $450 with a caveat of fuel fluctuations to the Atlanta area.

You may want to check into it. More details are on the Georgia Bronco Club page.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might we suggest you travel down Rt. 119 into KY, VA, TN, then on to Florida from there? It's what's been tagged as the "north-south" truck route, not a major interstate, but a nice 4 lane highway pretty much all the way to I-81.

/john
Sent over a few emails with questions to the email listed on your website but no answer?
@BroncoTPA @ReeceMann @BroAD do you know if Mullinax charges an internet fee or other stupid misc fees like VIN etching to compensate for the lack of a dealer fee?
More on Mullinax - and I'm guessing this is corporate policy - in addition to MSRP, X-Plan (and a and z and whatever else), and no dealer fees, there are no doc fees (plate transfers are done at DMV cost I believe), and no forced dealer installed accessories, especially when the vehicle is ordered said my guy. He even went on to list all the crap dealers usually include, specifying they don't do tint, or rain guards, or wheel liners or anything else unless a customer requests it.

Overall, they check all the boxes as far as I can see - except selling below invoice, lol. But still, for those that don't want to travel or ship, I think Mullinax is an extremely good bet for Florida folks. And what a relief.
It's crazy, Mullinax New Smyrna is the most uninformed dealer of the Mullinax group. Mullinax in Apopka FL confirmed the same as above for Central Floridians this may save you guys some research time.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sent over a few emails with questions to the email listed on your website but no answer?
It's crazy, Mullinax New Smyrna is the most uninformed dealer of the Mullinax group. Mullinax in Apopka FL confirmed the same as above for Central Floridians this may save you guys some research time.

We had an email glitch, but I checked that inbox after the glitch was fixed and I believe answered all of the emails concerning the Bronco that came through. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll look for any unread/unanswered emails. Sorry for the trouble.

/john

Mookie45

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watching thread as well!

Cā€™mon Florida Ford dealerships - there is great opportunity from the Florida and Georgia Bronco community. Give us Invoice or better with x-plan and no additional markups please!

Sponsored

tunaboy91

First Edition
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 - Edge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The guy that does our work fleet at Grieco, said he'd do Z plan for me (pre-launch). I will follow up with him. I'm not crazy about that dealership, but we will see

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reached out to my contacts at Grieco, Phil Smith and Pompano Ford yesterday.

Phil Smith and Pompano said that they would look into it. Grieco said the only thing they would guarantee was a GREAT sales experience
These dealers are something else !!! They should solicit this forum and see what's going on.

Sponsored

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Phil Smith and Pompano said that they would look into it. Grieco said the only thing they would guarantee was a GREAT sales experience
Hahahahahahah. Holy crap, car salesmen are becoming parodies of themselves.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reached out to my contacts at Grieco, Phil Smith and Pompano Ford yesterday.

I don't need a great sales experience, I just don't want one I regret. Cars like this are nothing but a commodity. Give me a fair price and a hassle free experience and lets move on quickly.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We need a dealer to step up !! How can we get below invoice pricing like Granger and Stephens in the Sunshine State ... The 3rd state with the most Bronco reservations. Ive never been to West Virginia however we are looking forward to the road trip! Florida dealers are going to be losing lots of business to Stephens Auto as the word gets out & they do not seem to care ... Anyone hear of any deals closer to Florida like Granger or Stephens ?
@noahr
We need a dealer to step up !! How can we get below invoice pricing like Granger and Stephens in the Sunshine State ... The 3rd state with the most Bronco reservations. Ive never been to West Virginia however we are looking forward to the road trip! Florida dealers are going to be losing lots of business to Stephens Auto as the word gets out & they do not seem to care ... Anyone hear of any deals closer to Florida like Granger or Stephens ?
@noahr a thread I had going a few weeks ago. Mullin
@noahr ... this is a thread I started a few weeks ago .. you can see all the potential customers in FL looking for a dealer to lead on Bronco sales, info, pricing and transparency...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this an older post but to clarify things, I talked to Andrew over at Mullinax NSB on or around the 1st of October and he seemed to have all the correct information. Xplan , no fees etc. No worries with my order thru them.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Richard at Mullinax Ford West Palm has sent me multiple messages.

I responded asking about below invoice pricing and what deal can they offer.

suddenly he now goes dark. Iā€™ll update this post as soon as I hear back.

Zero reason for these dealers ā€œnot to knowā€ things at this point when you have other offering invoice or below from the start.

never seen Iowa before so Iā€™m sticking with Granger.
Sponsored