Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We need a dealer to step up !! How can we get below invoice pricing like Granger and Stephens in the Sunshine State ... The 3rd state with the most Bronco reservations. Ive never been to West Virginia however we are looking forward to the road trip! Florida dealers are going to be losing lots of business to Stephens Auto as the word gets out & they do not seem to care ... Anyone hear of any deals closer to Florida like Granger or Stephens ?
Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, I would be willing to drive anywhere in the State should a dealer commit to No Dealer Fee or Automatic Dealer Add Ons along with an offer like Granger Ford.

My fear is that a dealer makes a promise that is not completely transparent then on top of a higher rate than expected I am also driving several hours to complete the sale.

Right now, Mullinax Ford is high on my list as they are promising no dealer fee.

ReeceMann

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax is high on my list too. With only one chance to switch dealers it would be great if a Florida would step up. My current dealer seems to be shady AF.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BroncoTPA @ReeceMann @BroAD do you know if Mullinax charges an internet fee or other stupid misc fees like VIN etching to compensate for the lack of a dealer fee?
Good Question ... Coggin Ford of Deland said MSRP and threw possible window tint @ $299 thought they were talking to a fool online ..

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax is high on my list too. With only one chance to switch dealers it would be great if a Florida would step up. My current dealer seems to be shady AF.
I am doing the same ... Waiting to see if anyone steps up, even Georgia Or SC as they are not to far ... if not Mullinax or Road Trip ... ? Still undecided

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would also be very interested. World Ford in Pensacola is doing MSRP with no mark ups and they except X-Plan. The only problem is they charge $950 on every sale for admin fees.

Last edited:

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Daytona_Bronco,

Any idea what Bozard Ford is saying?....last i knew it was MSRP with no markup....what ever that means...

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Daytona_Bronco,

Any idea what Bozard Ford is saying?....last i knew it was MSRP with no markup....what ever that means...
A1A, I will look into Bozard and others. I am trying to get the best deal for us in the sunshine state ! Following up as I get more information.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Daytona_Bronco,

I reached out to them about a month ago and they will honor Xplan. Will also deliver if not too far. If they offer a group deal I am all in

Sponsored

Jd17usmc

Badlands
First Name
Jansen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Question ... Coggin Ford of Deland said MSRP and threw possible window tint @ $299 thought they were talking to a fool online ..
Im in DeLand, and my family has bought from what's now Coggin for many years. I haven't been in to talk to them yet. but I was curious what they were offering.
my Wife also works for a dealership in Winter Haven and she's telling me that they have been talking about offering at or below MSRP. I told her that once they have something in writing, if its a good enough deal ill commit to switching my reservation to them.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m down for a group buy maybe Mullinax will play game. Richard Rosenbluth has been the one contacting me over my reservation. Anyone know this guy?

if not it’s off to Granger. it’s not even the money savings I care about. It’s just the honesty and service that granger has provided. Along with a nice quick road trip.

not looking forward to haggling with Florida Man.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am doing the same ... Waiting to see if anyone steps up, even Georgia Or SC as they are not to far ... if not Mullinax or Road Trip ... ? Still undecided
We had a thread similar to this running for Georgia a few weeks ago. Nobody in GA seems to want to step up to the plate.

I am not sure that I would trust them now at this point anyway. There are way too many examples of dealers playing games already. I and many others in Georgia have switched to Granger/Stephens. I look forward to the fun trip back home seeing the sites on the way back down.

Hope you all can get someone to step up. Can't believe more don't want to do it. I think they may have more reservations from the casual buyer and not all of us who follow it tooth and nail over here!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, I am now watching this thread.
Sponsored