Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m down for a group buy maybe Mullinax will play game. Richard Rosenbluth has been the one contacting me over my reservation. Anyone know this guy?

if not it’s off to Granger. it’s not even the money savings I care about. It’s just the honesty and service that granger has provided. Along with a nice quick road trip.

not looking forward to haggling with Florida Man.
My reservation is with Autoway in St Pete (Non-Starter with the conversation I had with them). I did speak with Luis @ Mulliax in Kissimmee. Really he was MSRP, and the best deal possible. I asked for a sample deal sheet from any vehicle (Didn't care what) to see what their "no dealer fees" really was. He went dark after that. I have one switch and I don't want to blow it.

My question is:
Do Mullinax in Kissimmee or order from Granger. Depends if Ford will offer XPLAN prior to the Oct 31st date to switch dealers.

BD 4 door example

Mullinax No XPLAN:
$40,040 (Dest + MSRP + No Dealer Fee)

Mullinax XPLAN
$38,542 (Dest + MSRP - XPLAN Discount + No Dealer Fee)

Granger No XPLAN
$37,916 (Dest + MSRP - $1000 Discount off Invoice + $1000 Shipping = $38,916

Granger W XPLAN
$37,916 (Dest + MSRP - $1000 Discount off Invoice - $300 xplan + $1000 Shipping = $38,616

Is it worth the hedge on xplan? If I fly in and drive back there would be more savings (Depends on if Covid travel normalizes in 9 months). Shipping it back is last options, but it's about the same as if Mullinax has no extra fees with XPLAN. There's always something hidden.

TO Granger or not to Granger, that is the question
Sponsored

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bozard St. Auggie said verbally no additional fees on x plan. I just asked that in email to have it in writing.
On MSRP they will cover shipping or travel, but will cost the $699 dealer fee I guess.
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600116904768

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is with Autoway in St Pete (Non-Starter with the conversation I had with them). I did speak with Luis @ Mulliax in Kissimmee. Really he was MSRP, and the best deal possible. I asked for a sample deal sheet from any vehicle (Didn't care what) to see what their "no dealer fees" really was. He went dark after that. I have one switch and I don't want to blow it.

My question is:
Do Mullinax in Kissimmee or order from Granger. Depends if Ford will offer XPLAN prior to the Oct 31st date to switch dealers.

BD 4 door example

Mullinax No XPLAN:
$40,040 (Dest + MSRP + No Dealer Fee)

Mullinax XPLAN
$38,542 (Dest + MSRP - XPLAN Discount + No Dealer Fee)

Granger No XPLAN
$37,916 (Dest + MSRP - $1000 Discount off Invoice + $1000 Shipping = $38,916

Granger W XPLAN
$37,916 (Dest + MSRP - $1000 Discount off Invoice - $300 xplan + $1000 Shipping = $38,616

Is it worth the hedge on xplan? If I fly in and drive back there would be more savings (Depends on if Covid travel normalizes in 9 months). Shipping it back is last options, but it's about the same as if Mullinax has no extra fees with XPLAN. There's always something hidden.

TO Granger or not to Granger, that is the question

Mullinax x plan $ 38,917.00
So Granger is 37,536 + $1,000 $ 38,536.00

With all fees for Granger..

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bozard St. Auggie said verbally no additional fees on x plan. I just asked that in email to have it in writing.
On MSRP they will cover shipping or travel, but will cost the $699 dealer fee I guess.
That is doable - shipping to 48 contiguous (1500 max) or airfare and a nights stay (1000 max) at msrp...

We see it this way, sell it at a price and let the customer add anything they want (shipping, Airfare and a nights stay) and still have $$ in the pocket for the trip back and some accessories...(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is doable - shipping to 48 contiguous (1500 max) or airfare and a nights stay (1000 max) at msrp...

We see it this way, sell it at a price and let the customer add anything they want (shipping, Airfare and a nights stay) and still have $$ in the pocket for the trip back and some accessories...(y)(y)(y)(y)
Ship to another dealer for pickup or drop it in my driveway ? If another dealer anyone know relative fees?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ship to another dealer for pickup or drop it in my driveway ? If another dealer anyone know relative fees?

We would have to ship it to you from our store...

As for courtesy shipping it would be on you to find a dealer willing to do that for you and us...

I have one customer that is getting it done through a dealership for $400...

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1600119456370.png

And how much is the dealer fee?
1600119480038.png

So I read Bozard in St. Augustine this way:

{plus tag/title/tax...which everyone pays}....equals out the door priceBronco invoice - .4% + $275 ...(x-Plan) ...Plus $75 dealer fee....

would you guys agree???
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600119480038

And how much is the dealer fee?
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1600119480038

So the way I read Bozard in St. Augustine...with x-plan:

Bronco invoice - 0.4% + $275 (x-plan)...Plus $75 dealer fee

Plus Delivery ($1495), Tax Title, License .....which everyone pays

equals out the door price.

Does this sound correct?...am I missing anything?

Still not as good as Granger but not bad considering

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As for courtesy shipping it would be on you to find a dealer willing to do that for you and us...

Albert,
with what you have read in this florida thread:
if I have the Bronco shipped from you...assume $1000 to Florida...I am really only saving about $300-$400 over Bozard's deal with x-plan, Correct??

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Albert,
with what you have read in this florida thread:
if I have the Bronco shipped from you...assume $1000 to Florida...I am really only saving about $300-$400 over Bozard's deal with x-plan, Correct??
shipped to me...my house... not another dealer that is.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I read Bozard in St. Augustine this way:

{plus tag/title/tax...which everyone pays}....equals out the door priceBronco invoice - .4% + $275 ...(x-Plan) ...Plus $75 dealer fee....

would you guys agree???

So the way I read Bozard in St. Augustine...with x-plan:

Bronco invoice - 0.4% + $275 (x-plan)...Plus $75 dealer fee

Plus Delivery ($1495), Tax Title, License .....which everyone pays

equals out the door price.

Does this sound correct?...am I missing anything?

Still not as good as Granger but not bad considering
You basically have it figured out. As I was new to X-plan a couple of months ago, I feel I've answered countless questions on it by now. The key there is it limits dealer fees to $75 or $100 (depending on your state). The good reason to have it is, the new Bronco, dealers will try to cash in any way they can. X-plan, like the other Ford plans is a SET price. No mark-ups. So it's a good thing to have while you guys search for better.

1 thing to keep in mind, the pin is valid for 12 months. The pin is not needed until final sale (signing papers). Dealer just needs to be aware at time of order. So don't go generating pins until you get close to taking delivery.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I just got a quote by a random shipper for next September for $675 from Iowa to Daytona Beach. More grist for the mill.

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You basically have it figured out. As I was new to X-plan a couple of months ago, I feel I've answered countless questions on it by now. The key there is it limits dealer fees to $75 or $100 (depending on your state). The good reason to have it is, the new Bronco, dealers will try to cash in any way they can. X-plan, like the other Ford plans is a SET price. No mark-ups. So it's a good thing to have while you guys search for better.

1 thing to keep in mind, the pin is valid for 12 months. The pin is not needed until final sale (signing papers). Dealer just needs to be aware at time of order. So don't go generating pins until you get close to taking delivery.

Correct...I purchased a 2 year membership (x-plan) for $50 at Mustang...knowing I was late to the reservation game late august

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

to clarify, I need to tell them I have x-plan when the truck is ordered (December) but do not need the actual PIN until delivery (Next October probably)...I have it already but just trying to clarify...Thanks, EvlNvrDys

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

to clarify, I need to tell them I have x-plan when the truck is ordered (December) but do not need the actual PIN until delivery (Next October probably)...I have it already but just trying to clarify...Thanks, EvlNvrDys
That is correct. Only need to tell dealer at time of order. And actually need pin at final sale.

Pretty funny I did the same thing, got 2 year membership. And realized after you can just renew before membership is up if need be.
Sponsored