Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like the say, the problem with society is it is made of people. We all have our faults.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, they are a chain and have decent policy, I am doing business with them, they also match tire prices, so I may just have them put some 32s on my rig if I go Base and not Bend.

Now the tire thing is new info to me, is it documented?

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m seriously thinking about switch away from Mullinax. I have had minimal contact with them and they do not seem to care if someone does business there or not.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, they are a chain and have decent policy, I am doing business with them, they also match tire prices, so I may just have them put some 32s on my rig if I go Base and not Bend.
I didn’t know that about tires! That’s awesome because if they don’t offer some sort of à la cart option to upgrade the tires, they are the first things that will get binned and it would just be a relief to get it done in one shot before picking it up.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m seriously thinking about switch away from Mullinax. I have had minimal contact with them and they do not seem to care if someone does business there or not.
I wouldn’t necessarily judge all of them based on this one salesman, or not hearing enough from yours. I heard from a Mullinax guy the day after I made a reservation, and while he’s got a little bit of that salesman attitude of “we know we do the best deals and those other guys are going to trick you,“ and I truly hate that, that’s probably what they’re told to say.

I genuinely think most car dealerships are still stuck in the past of how they used to sell cars, and are evolving very slowly to a more customer-centric (as opposed to combative) point of view. And I genuinely hate that but, in the end, if I get my car at the price I want and I get it on time, once I drive off the lot that stuff is in my rearview mirror. Literally and figuratively.

I have genuinely considered switching to Stephens, but after considering the cost of traveling to get it and dealing with the unknowns of setting up my schedule around the unknowns of the actual delivery date, I think it’s just easier to deal locally and I’m probably sticking with Mullinax.

All of which is not to say you don’t have a totally valid point. We all want sales people to treat us like anybody should treat you when you’re about to spend 30-50 grand with them. But if it’s convenient for you to do business with Mullinax, everything I’ve heard is that they are straight up and there will be no surprises. So maybe reach out to a specific sales person or a sales manager to get somebody to deal with you that treats you right. It may be worth it in the end.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Granger Ford .. is this only for the 2k Oct reservations ... if not, Im in where do I sign up?

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've purchased from Mullinax Apopka, 2018 F150 diesel. Did all the negotiating, including 18 GMC Sierra trade, by phone. They beat my local Panhandle Ford Dealers price, and delivered the truck, by driver, 400+ miles, driver took my Sierra, and gave me far more for the trade. I'm Z plan, Ford retiree, so price is set except trade. The 3.0 diesel had EGR issues, within 24hours and I called the salesman at home on Sunday to tell him. They didn't tell me to go to my local Ford Store for repair which they could have, they took the truck back with no hassle and we got a 5.0 Platinum instead.

I have since sent friends to Jerry at the Mobile Mullinax, and every one of them were very satisfied with their deal and their transparent pricing.

I've no idea who the Mullinex sales person is chatting on the B6G site, but Mullinex Stores are run Just like the sons Father started in the 80's. Upfront pricing with no gimmicks. Just Google the Mullinex story, and you'll know far more than you might get on this site.

Granger has been very upfront with all of us I don't think you can go wrong with either company.

As far as trade in value, we should all know what our vehicles are worth within $1,000 or we're not doing our homework. Used car values are much higher as a result of worldwide automotive production stopped for Covid. Meanwhile, floods, accidents, and old age continue to diminish supply. Now if your upside down, well that's another thread.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealer switch extension gives us time and leverage to arrange a group buy for a dealer who is willing to match (or come close) to a Granger/Stephens offer.

Does anyone have a relationship with a dealer, especially a small-time dealer, where they can call and be like, "hey, I can get you 75 reservations if we can just make this happen?"

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what is the update? Is there a FL dealer to order from? No X-Plan, which is strike one for me. We are not allowed to switch dealers unless we are placing an order but we can't switch dealers after Oct 31st? I'm so already over this. I have a reservation from launch night that is close to being cancelled and it is 100% on Ford at this point.

Please correct me if I have any of this incorrect, I do not have the energy to go through pages of comments.

My new plan may be to just build a new 66 with a Dennis Carpenter body and aftermarket frame. Pretty sure it will be easier than trying to give Ford any more money.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what is the update? Is there a FL dealer to order from? No X-Plan, which is strike one for me. We are not allowed to switch dealers unless we are placing an order but we can't switch dealers after Oct 31st? I'm so already over this. I have a reservation from launch night that is close to being cancelled and it is 100% on Ford at this point.

Please correct me if I have any of this incorrect, I do not have the energy to go through pages of comments.

My new plan may be to just build a new 66 with a Dennis Carpenter body and aftermarket frame. Pretty sure it will be easier than trying to give Ford any more money.
Mullinax Ford is Honoring Xplan. @noahr can help with the details

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At mullinax we are honoring Xplan with a valid pin at all of our locations, and you can switch dealers until Jan 31 so I am not sure where you are getting some of that information but it isn't accurate, I have had several customers switch their reservations over with no issues and I would be happy to help if you are having problems

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
At mullinax we are honoring Xplan with a valid pin at all of our locations, and you can switch dealers until Jan 31 so I am not sure where you are getting some of that information but it isn't accurate, I have had several customers switch their reservations over with no issues and I would be happy to help if you are having problems
Excellent, are you in the NSB location? I'm in Titusville. I was going by this that was updated in October.
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? Screenshot_20201024-102405~2

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent, are you in the NSB location? I'm in Titusville. I was going by this that was updated in October.
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? Screenshot_20201024-102405~2
I am at Mullinax Kissimmee
Sponsored