Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At mullinax we are honoring Xplan with a valid pin at all of our locations, and you can switch dealers until Jan 31 so I am not sure where you are getting some of that information but it isn't accurate, I have had several customers switch their reservations over with no issues and I would be happy to help if you are having problems
So you're saying Mullinax is offering x-plan pricing even though Ford is not backing it?!? Any way you can get that officially in writing ??
Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you're saying Mullinax is offering x-plan pricing even though Ford is not backing it?!? Any way you can get that officially in writing ??
Yes we are and yes I do have it in writing both as a text from my GM which I quoted in the thread I created and as the email sent out to all of our Bronco customers, I copy pasted it below.

Mullinax_Ford_Apopka_Email.jpg

mullinax-kissimmee1_GvWBI4ZuP.png
BRONCO UPDATE - OCTOBER 2020
The New 2021 Bronco is Coming to Mullinax
Shopping for your Bronco at Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee is Super Simple.

The 2021 Ford Bronco Build and Price tool is now officially open for business! Please visit ford.com to start exploring the buildable combinations for your dream Bronco. The official ordering system will not open until December 2020 so at the present time, no Ford dealer can finalize your order to Ford. However, we invite you to utilize the Build and Price tool and communicate with your Sales Consultant to help design the truck so you’ll be ready for December when we can lock the order in for real.
We have also had a lot of questions about pricing. The Build and Price tool will now show your pricing. At Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee, the price you see will be our UpFront price for all customers with NO DEALER FEES or Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). Nobody will pay more than the Ford factory price for the all-new 2021 Bronco at Mullinax Ford. If you are a qualified AXZD-Plan member, Mullinax Ford will honor all available private plan sales programs offered by Ford Motor Company. We have already been alerted that Ford Motor Company will NOT be offering X-Plan pricing on the 2021 Model Year Bronco however Mullinax Ford has decided to HONOR ALL X-Plan purchasers and sell the Bronco at X-Plan price. To qualify for this private X-...

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? mullinax-kissimmee1_GvWBI4ZuP
*FREE DELIVERY in State of Florida

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

You are receiving this email because you inquired about or purchased a vehicle from Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee recently or in the past. If you prefer not to receive further emails from us, click here to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can send a written request to the address below. We'll remove you from our list as quickly as possible.
This email was sent to [email protected] on October 23, 2020.
To contact us please visit http://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/ or call (407) 846-6000.
This email was delivered to you by:
Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee
1810 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes we are and yes I do have it in writing both as a text from my GM which I quoted in the thread I created and as the email sent out to all of our Bronco customers, I copy pasted it below.

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1.NoDealerFeeTran3.0

Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1.NoDealerFeeTran3.0

The 2021 Ford Bronco Build and Price tool is now officially open for business! Please visit ford.com to start exploring the buildable combinations for your dream Bronco. The official ordering system will not open until December 2020 so at the present time, no Ford dealer can finalize your order to Ford. However, we invite you to utilize the Build and Price tool and communicate with your Sales Consultant to help design the truck so you’ll be ready for December when we can lock the order in for real.
We have also had a lot of questions about pricing. The Build and Price tool will now show your pricing. At Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee, the price you see will be our UpFront price for all customers with NO DEALER FEES or Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). Nobody will pay more than the Ford factory price for the all-new 2021 Bronco at Mullinax Ford. If you are a qualified AXZD-Plan member, Mullinax Ford will honor all available private plan sales programs offered by Ford Motor Company. We have already been alerted that Ford Motor Company will NOT be offering X-Plan pricing on the 2021 Model Year Bronco however Mullinax Ford has decided to HONOR ALL X-Plan purchasers and sell the Bronco at X-Plan price. To qualify for this private X-...

You are receiving this email because you inquired about or purchased a vehicle from Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee recently or in the past. If you prefer not to receive further emails from us, click here to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can send a written request to the address below. We'll remove you from our list as quickly as possible.
To contact us please visit http://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/ or call (407) 846-6000.
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Oh now I am leaning to change my reservation to your dealer?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh now I am leaning to change my reservation to your dealer?
We would be glad to have you, if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me here or via my cell 4076761108 or you can email me at [email protected]

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kissimmee, FL 34744

Awesome, though the email cuts off at how to qualify for the plan lol. Good enough for me though.

Sponsored

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not read all 13 pages of this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned but....has anyone mentioned Brandon Ford yet? They are one of the largest (if not the largest) Ford dealers in the country.

I bet if someone could get ahold of their General Manager (Wayne Hammond) and made him aware of the Granger/Stephens deal they may be willing to put something together

www.brandonford.com

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome, though the email cuts off at how to qualify for the plan lol. Good enough for me though.
All you need is a valid pin at time of purchase

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
South East Deal $1000 Below Invoice / Matt Bowers Ford 3724 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Matairie LA 70002. @Mattbar1

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell
Yup, the boss is on board with this. Flights are $60 from MCO on Frontier. Maybe Mullinax will match but a trip may be in the offing.

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, the boss is on board with this. Flights are $60 from MCO on Frontier. Maybe Mullinax will match but a trip may be in the offing.
I agree this is a really good option for FL buyers! @noahr ... think Team Mullinax will match? Below invoice is getting closer to the sunshinestate every week ?

ReeceMann

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

watching this. ?

Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
Mullinax's offer if you qualify for xplan. This is from the one in Mobile but all Mullinax locations are offering the same deal even the ones in FL.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree this is a really good option for FL buyers! @noahr ... think Team Mullinax will match? Below invoice is getting closer to the sunshinestate every week ?
I doubt it, as I said in my thread that is gonna be our final offer per Chris's words.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the best option for us in the Panhandle! Bowers Ford is only 3 1/2 hour from Pcola! Beats driving to WV plus the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty seals the deal for me! No one has offered that yet!

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

South East Deal $1000 Below Invoice / Matt Bowers Ford 3724 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Matairie LA 70002. @Mattbar1

Rob Stine

General Manager

Matt Bowers Ford

504-914-1478 cell
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? -2194-c13d-2f30-0d0010017000&sig=ufl80ZbZCFwbt3raJ
Hmm. Any other news on this? Hidden fees?
Sponsored