Sponsored

$1000 below invoice pricing in Florida .. Why Not ?

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the saving when using the X-Plan? I currently am set up with a dealer that offers 1k below invoice but curious to know what the x-plan pricing savings would be.
From my understanding and I may be wrong but all research leads to XPLAN priced as invoice and minimum fee costs. The additional $1k would be the savings over Xplan. Im in Daytona and weighing the savings as it would be spent on the drive and travel .. Or consider it a road trip with expenses covered by the 1k savings ...
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the saving when using the X-Plan? I currently am set up with a dealer that offers 1k below invoice but curious to know what the x-plan pricing savings would be.
provided by @North7
Ford Bronco $1000 below invoice pricing in Florida ..  Why Not ? 1606763535175

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my understanding and I may be wrong but all research leads to XPLAN priced as invoice and minimum fee costs. The additional $1k would be the savings over Xplan. Im in Daytona and weighing the savings as it would be spent on the drive and travel .. Or consider it a road trip with expenses covered by the 1k savings ...
Ok that makes sense. I know I can save a little over 3k with the 1k below deal. But that's not factoring travel, but would make nice for a family vacation or weekly get a way. May be swayed into changing my reservation to Mullinax! Maybe!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very generally speaking X-plan is analogous to invoice pricing, but it will vary slightly by trim. If you are getting below invoice, that would be a better deal. The aforementioned spreadsheet is a great tool.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no way to know until we have the invoice prices of not only the vehicle but the dio's, if you have a lot of dealer options it will save a lot but we won't have that info until march to april next year.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok that makes sense. I know I can save a little over 3k with the 1k below deal. But that's not factoring travel, but would make nice for a family vacation or weekly get a way. May be swayed into changing my reservation to Mullinax! Maybe!
That isn't exactly the case it is a formula based on the invoice pricing and will all depend on how expensive the bronco is etc

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sawgrass is matching Mullinax deal. No dealer fees, honoring xplan pricing with pin
This would be a huge development. Who's your source? I spoke to someone at Sawgrass a few weeks ago and they told me MSRP and that's it.

Brian s

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This would be a huge development. Who's your source? I spoke to someone at Sawgrass a few weeks ago and they told me MSRP and that's it.
Mullinax is the way to go. I haven't gotten any good answers from two dealers here in Tampa that don't seem to be nearly as prepared or know much about pricing. I contacted Noah at Mullinax and within minutes he answered my questions(In writing) He also is as passionate about the Bronco as I am. Switching my reservation over to Mullinax of Kissimme in the morning. Thanks Noah!

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sawgrass is matching Mullinax deal. No dealer fees, honoring xplan pricing with pin
Weren’t when I asked and I asked three times.

Did you get this from a salesman or sales manager. Tried speaking to a sales manger three times and three times intercepted by a salesman who very bluntly told me MSRP. Got tired of calling. Went elsewhere.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also if you look at the reviews
I really dislike dealers planting the seed that service is coordinated where you buy. Ideally, they would all like to sell you a new vehicle and service it. But the service center is a separate profit center for a dealership. They will service a vehicle as promptly as their schedule allows. They don't leave their schedule open and delay visiting owners for service especially in the state of Florida where visiting snowbirds make up a large portion of the population for half the year.
also the service department there has god awful reviews

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called sawgrass. Spoke with Tyler, their Bronco salesman
Sponsored