Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just noticed in my baby pic there was no brush guard, is that something that should of been on it coming off the line or is that added later?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed in my baby pic there was no brush guard, is that something that should of been on it coming off the line or is that added later?
Congrats on getting your baby pic! You're almost there! I don't recall seeing any Broncos with brush guards coming off this line. I believe that's among the accessories that are added in the mod shop.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How is it that some get baby pics and some don't? So inconsistent. I'd love to know that mine actually exists haha!

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How is it that some get baby pics and some don't? So inconsistent. I'd love to know that mine actually exists haha!
I didn’t get my baby pic till it was already on rail and in the rail yard. it was unloaded on Saturday waiting to be loaded on a united carrier for its 20 minute ride to the dealership. It would be nice if it happened today(Birthday)

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t get my baby pic till it was already on rail and in the rail yard. it was unloaded on Saturday waiting to be loaded on a united carrier for its 20 minute ride to the dealership. It would be nice if it happened today(Birthday)
Yep, sounds just like me...hope you get your birthday wish! Happy Birthday!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Birthday! I picked mine up on my birthday. Here's hoping yours arrives on your day as well!

JoeGBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had given up on a baby pic, and then got it last Wednesday. It arrived at the dealership Friday. It seems pretty random to me.

JoeGBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet PXL_20230127_232537423.MP

Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet PXL_20230129_014210909.MP

I didn't really expect the call for at least another week or two, but Friday morning the dealer called and said my Bronco had arrived. I wasn't able to get over there until late afternoon, but I got to take it home Friday night! Saturday I had to make a trip to my Mom's house about 4 hours away. It wasn't quite what I had in mind for my first day with the Bronco, but it was awesome to get 8 hours to spend driving and getting to know all the ins and outs!

So far my most underrated feature: Zone lighting! I didn't even know about it, but it's awesome!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I didn't really expect the call for at least another week or two, but Friday morning the dealer called and said my Bronco had arrived. I wasn't able to get over there until late afternoon, but I got to take it home Friday night! Saturday I had to make a trip to my Mom's house about 4 hours away. It wasn't quite what I had in mind for my first day with the Bronco, but it was awesome to get 8 hours to spend driving and getting to know all the ins and outs!

So far my most underrated feature: Zone lighting! I didn't even know about it, but it's awesome!
Congrats! That's a beautiful Bronco, Joe!

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sad thing is I am going to have to release my Bronco to the dealership once it arrives from railyard, after having my reservation since July 2020. I am going to reorder when order banks reopen. :(

DC4MVP

Big Bend
First Name
D.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, guys & gals.

Late to the party. I was able to find a Bronco in my area for MSRP so I put the deposit down on her ($500 refundable if I changed my mind). It was a dealer order with the build of 11/14/22. Order confirm was 7/12/2022, completed 11/27/22 and shipped 12/05/22

Put the money on her 1/18 when she was on a train in Illinois (heading to the Twin Cities) according to the dealer with an estimated arrival of 1/26 thru 2/8 so either later this week or by mid-next....hopefully. Tracking hasn't been updated since 1/19, however.

I've been waiting 14 days, have a bunch of cheaper accessories (floor liners, spare tire cover, back window lifter, decals, etc.) sitting in the basement waiting for her...I have no idea how some of you have waited 500-900+ days!

Last edited:

Tsiebert

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has been at the railyard since Thursday. Car empty and 'released to customer' since Saturday. Still has yet to get to the dealership 15 minutes from the yard😖

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order tracker page changed this morning . All info is now missing , Anyone seen this ? Bronco has been sitting at a ramp in Minneapolis since 1-23 waiting to be trucked the 2 hours to my dealership .
Ford Bronco 11/14/22 Build Week - w/Spreadsheet 47FB1903-832B-4979-B008-052C1C0BE99A

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, guys & gals.

Late to the party. I was able to find a Bronco in my area for MSRP so I put the deposit down on her ($500 refundable if I changed my mind). It was a dealer order with the build of 11/14/22. Order confirm was 7/12/2022, completed 11/27/22 and shipped 12/05/22

Put the money on her 1/18 when she was on a train in Illinois (heading to the Twin Cities) according to the dealer with an estimated arrival of 1/26 thru 2/8 so either later this week or by mid-next....hopefully. Tracking hasn't been updated since 1/19, however.

I've been waiting 14 days, have a bunch of cheaper accessories (floor liners, spare tire cover, back window lifter, decals, etc.) sitting in the basement waiting for her...I have no idea how some of you have waited 500-900+ days!
welcome to the club of neverending waiting!
Sponsored