Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am rate locked at 3.2% on 72 months. I also had 2.99% at 60 but with the low rate i stretched it. I had to scramble this weekend as the credit union could fund fast enough for me to take possesion so I took a bridge loan out with FMC deferring first payment for 45 days. Ill refi this into my new loan in a couple of weeks.

The rates currently are horrible, even with credit unions; nothing below 6% 72months. The only place I've found was tower federal credit union that's showing 3.49 @72 which I'm waiting to hear back on. The best I could get is 5.24@72 and that was through bank of America of all places. Even with an 800+ fico, it's lower than my credit unions locally starting @6.4 with others in 7/8% now. Tower FCU sure is taking its time to get back to me though. If anyone has other suggestions or leads I should sift through I'm in Colorado, but if there's out of state options that take out if staters LMK.
Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rates currently are horrible, even with credit unions; nothing below 6% 72months. The only place I've found was tower federal credit union that's showing 3.49 @72 which I'm waiting to hear back on. The best I could get is 5.24@72 and that was through bank of America of all places. Even with an 800+ fico, it's lower than my credit unions locally starting @6.4 with others in 7/8% now. Tower FCU sure is taking its time to get back to me though. If anyone has other suggestions or leads I should sift through I'm in Colorado, but if there's out of state options that take out if staters LMK.
Iā€™m also in Colorado and did tower credit union. Theyā€™re not the fastest and thatā€™s why I did a bridge loan with FMC. Iā€™m working through the Refi right now with them.

Reactions: sko

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m also in Colorado and did tower credit union. Theyā€™re not the fastest and thatā€™s why I did a bridge loan with FMC. Iā€™m working through the Refi right now with them.
@Nogame24 @sko

Did you guys check the rates at other credit unions in Colorado? Was tower credit union offering the lowest rates around here? I am about to get this process started.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Nogame24 @sko

Did you guys check the rates at other credit unions in Colorado? Was tower credit union offering the lowest rates around here? I am about to get this process started.

They're in like Virginia or something; not colorado, but yes Colorado FCU rates are shut right now.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Nogame24 @sko

Tower isnā€™t in Colorado but you can make a donation to join. I couldnā€™t find any decent rates around here that were close to tower.

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco arrived in San Diego last Tuesday, a week sooner than expected, per estimated delivery. I had already begin getting financing through my bank, got 4.4%@72, happy with that.
Now to wait for the bronco to be shipped to East Texas.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup, I see that today. Smart to post it here. Bummer, but I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised honestly. Hopefully it will get worked out without anyone getting hurt. Iā€™m about 900 miles in and no tranny issues.
The little I gathered is until a recall is officially issued to use our parking brake - which I hadnā€™t been.

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

hrmm.... my Bronco is at Flat Rocks, MI without an ETA. Last update was 1/14. Anyone else experiencing this or am I the only lucky one here?

Last edited:

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hrmm.... my Bronco is at Flat Rocks, MI without an ETA. Last update was 1/14. Anyone else experiencing this or am the only luck one here?
I am in the build week after you but yeah. I have just been stuck there too. Can't get any answers. My VIN does not show up on the tranny bolt recall. Not sure why it won't ship out.
Sponsored