Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got word I was bumped from 11/7 to 11/14. Hopefully I can get settled in here before getting bumped again. Not too worried since this one is for the wife. Our first build we actually got moved up once, so there's that...
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somehow I got pushed from 11/7 to 11/14. Hear all 2023s for that week were pushed, so hope no more pushes and this thread should grow pretty big.

Good luck everyone to a clean process.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am here now Ford moved me today.
Hey man, just keep your Raptor from humping my little 2 Dr BadSquatch on the line! :confused:

My girls got some big hips and all, but donā€™t think she can take your big ole Raptor hanging long all over her; sheā€™d be ruint before I can take her to her first trail! :ROFLMAO:

Glad to have you in my build week bud!

adbennett

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I go to my account on Ford.com it just shows my order. No other info but I got the email with build date of 11/14 and a vin # ?
same! 11/14 Date and VIN in an email but back door link shows nothing. I donā€™t anticipate seeing this thing for 2-6 months yet.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey man, just keep your Raptor from humping my little 2 Dr BadSquatch on the line! :confused:

My girls got some big hips and all, but donā€™t think she can take your big ole Raptor hanging long all over her; sheā€™d be ruint before I can take her to her first trail! :ROFLMAO:

Glad to have you in my build week bud!
gonna hockey hip check em out of my way :ROFLMAO:

JLTNEZ

Badlands
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40, Fusion, MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went from checking daily to now once a week on the back door link for fears of getting bumped from 11/14 to a later date...it works that way right????

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got bumped from 10/31 to 11/14. It seems that MY22 are getting bumped all the way to the week of 11/7.

Since I have to either drive or fly back to San Diego from East Texas, it kind of sucks getting pushed out further, that's starting to get into the holiday schedules. Once get the window sticker, I'll talk with my dealer about expected timing and work with them about a plan.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got bumped from 10/31 to 11/14. It seems that MY22 are getting bumped all the way to the week of 11/7.

Since I have to either drive or fly back to San Diego from East Texas, it kind of sucks getting pushed out further, that's starting to get into the holiday schedules. Once get the window sticker, I'll talk with my dealer about expected timing and work with them about a plan.
Man, that's a good excuse for a road trip. Go see New Mexico and Arizona. Sure, it'll take a day or so, but rent something nice and maybe even camp if so inclined.

No telling what flights will look like in December, so Jan may be better for you if you indeed must make a flight.

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that's a good excuse for a road trip. Go see New Mexico and Arizona. Sure, it'll take a day or so, but rent something nice and maybe even camp if so inclined.

No telling what flights will look like in December, so Jan may be better for you if you indeed must make a flight.
The part about drive vs fly will be determine if we sell or trade in our 2019 F150.

I like the part about camping along the way, but I'll be a little short on time if it's during the holidays. Especially since I just took time off in August to move from San Diego to East Texas.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have 3 weeks off at xmas time, if mine shows up before then, I am gonna go off the grid for a couple of weeks.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The part about drive vs fly will be determine if we sell or trade in our 2019 F150.

I like the part about camping along the way, but I'll be a little short on time if it's during the holidays. Especially since I just took time off in August to move from San Diego to East Texas.
Totally understand that. Iā€™m off the week between Xmas and New Years, so been thinking of some off grid camping in the Bronco for first dirt.

Also enjoy living vicariously through others! :)

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found the "bumped" email that was sent by Ford last night (10/11/22 @7:42PM).
Added my build specs to the spreadsheet.
Cautiously optimistic after burying my head in the "99" sand waiting for all of the constraint madness to end.

Pushed.JPG

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp got the email...im pushed to 11/14 now.
Sponsored