First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As of this morning the Ford website still has me as 11/14 after getting bumped about 10 days ago from 11/7. I’m expecting to get bumped again.

OBX/MIC/Sasquatch/2.7/Lux/HD Modular
Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still holding at 11/14, for now. I'm thankful to finally have a VIN (7/14 res) and I won't be at all surprised if I'm pushed again given how things have played out thus far. It's beyond my control and a definitely a first world "problem".

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of this morning the Ford website still has me as 11/14 after getting bumped about 10 days ago from 11/7. I’m expecting to get bumped again.

OBX/MIC/Sasquatch/2.7/Lux/HD Modular
OBX SAS 2.7 Lux here too - but not able to get the hard top. Holding on to 11/14 - maybe its OBX week at the factory.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm still at 11/14 ATM. Not sure if I'll get pushed or not.
How firm are things if you have a VIN?
I'm not expecting that my Bronco will actually be built on 11/14, but how long is it usually once you get your VIN? This is the furthest along I've been.

I have a Wildtrak with a MIC and that's it. No other options. Of the 71 on the Tracker, there are a total of 18 WT. Of those, all except mine have the Lux package. I stuck with the Mid package.
There is also one that has a soft top, but Lux as well.

HammyFresh

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been quite awhile since coming to this forum, I gave up and told my dealer to cancel earlier this year... but they evidently didn't because I got the email for a build of 10/17 before it got pushed to 11/14. Since I'm still getting the emails and this is my build, am I entitled to this vehicle should I want it?

I'm not sure if I want it anymore, honestly. The way Ford handled this whole thing going back over two years has been so poor. I had an agreement for MSRP, and I'm sure if they were to sell this vehicle as a lot car they'd scalp the hell out of someone.

Any advice?

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been quite awhile since coming to this forum, I gave up and told my dealer to cancel earlier this year... but they evidently didn't because I got the email for a build of 10/17 before it got pushed to 11/14. Since I'm still getting the emails and this is my build, am I entitled to this vehicle should I want it?

I'm not sure if I want it anymore, honestly. The way Ford handled this whole thing going back over two years has been so poor. I had an agreement for MSRP, and I'm sure if they were to sell this vehicle as a lot car they'd scalp the hell out of someone.

Any advice?
I highly doubt they'll give you the vehicle when it comes in.
You told them to cancel the order, but they just left the order ride and will sell it when it comes in or maybe they transferred the order to another person that wanted one.
The order is "tied" to you in the Ford system. You'll get the email updates accordingly, but in the dealers eyes, you cancelled.

Who knows, maybe miracles happen. Give the dealership a call and see what they say. With how hot this market still is, I wouldn't hold my breath.

My dealership (friend of mine) is a smaller volume dealership. He never cancels an order, even if someone says they want to cancel. He leaves it ride in the system and when it comes in he sells it or flips it to another customer so they can move up in line quicker.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I highly doubt they'll give you the vehicle when it comes in.
You told them to cancel the order, but they just left the order ride and will sell it when it comes in or maybe they transferred the order to another person that wanted one.
The order is "tied" to you in the Ford system. You'll get the email updates accordingly, but in the dealers eyes, you cancelled.

Who knows, maybe miracles happen. Give the dealership a call and see what they say. With how hot this market still is, I wouldn't hold my breath.

My dealership (friend of mine) is a smaller volume dealership. He never cancels an order, even if someone says they want to cancel. He leaves it ride in the system and when it comes in he sells it or flips it to another customer so they can move up in line quicker.
This^^^^^exactly. I have a buddy who owns a GMC dealership and once you cancel, it’s not yours anymore even if you are getting the emails. I’m assuming you got back any deposit you put down. They likely already have another buyer for it that has likely put a deposit on it.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange that 2022 builds have been pushed to 11/14 but backdoor tracker still has my 23 scheduled for week of 11/14... Think when I do get pushed it will be behind everyone that has already been pushed back...

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I checked the back door tracker a few weeks ago and discovered my 2022 Badlands was scheduled for build week 10/24. Then, I was bumped to build week 10/31. I checked the back door tracker and now, I've been bumped to build week 11/7. It's still showing as a 2022 model. So, recommend others check the back door tracker because I didn't receive an email from Ford indicating the bump to 11/7.

november-production-date-jpg.jpg
I should know this, I know. What is the link to the back door tracker? I’ve been using the normal Ford tracking site and it just shows me nothing. I’m getting updates from my dealer.

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Strange that 2022 builds have been pushed to 11/14 but backdoor tracker still has my 23 scheduled for week of 11/14... Think when I do get pushed it will be behind everyone that has already been pushed back...
I dont think its moving, but never know with Ford, they only moved FY21 wrap up a week later, same here so I dont think MY23 is gonna get delayed further or I hope. Mine hasn't moved off 11/14 week as of this morning.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think its moving, but never know with Ford, they only moved FY21 wrap up a week later, same here so I dont think MY23 is gonna get delayed further or I hope. Mine hasn't moved off 11/14 week as of this morning.
I hope you’re right, but I think I saw a few posts about MY 22 moving to this week which makes me wonder if we’re getting pushed again. Who knows. I have a VIN and I’m hopeful that I’ll take delivery by year end - 2022.

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My week has only changed once from the 7th to the 14th. My guess is the week of the 7th they’re gonna try finish the 22s that week then the remaining 22s and start of the 23s will start the week of the 14th. Possibly the less constrained builds will be built the week of the 14th

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My week has only changed once from the 7th to the 14th. My guess is the week of the 7th they’re gonna try finish the 22s that week then the remaining 22s and start of the 23s will start the week of the 14th. Possibly the less constrained builds will be built the week of the 14th
I hope you’re right about the MY 22-23 changeover still taking place that week. No idea if they need any downtime for the very minor changes. FWIW, my build had a number of the constraints and I think a number of the early MY 23 builds do too. We’ll know pretty soon.

1bluedog

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
340i, S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 22 BL 2-door just pushed from 11/7 to 11/14