Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just curious, does the order tracker show built? Is it possible to have a built status but still be on a chip hold? I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said my ETA was 12/16-12/22 but didnt mention a chip hold
A “built” status would mean it is not on a chip hold. A “produced” status would mean it is waiting for a chip or something else, the tracker would say “in production” but chat would say it’s been “produced”.
Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just curious, does the order tracker show built? Is it possible to have a built status but still be on a chip hold? I chatted with Ford yesterday and they said my ETA was 12/16-12/22 but didnt mention a chip hold
I would suggest checking with chat a few more times (as you may get different answers each time, even if you specifically ask about a chip hold) as well as your dealer. Also make sure when they give you the "ETA" dates that you clarify if those are the delivery dates to your dealership or the dates to resolve a potential chip hold. As for the "built" classification, I got a window sticker, modules popped but have always been in "in production" status due to the chip hold. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Smith1960

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told yesterday I was both shipped but also on a chip hold - same chat conversation... so confusing and not holding my breath!

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat just gave me a shipping date around mid Dec, emailed my dealer yesterday to ask if it's on chip hold and they said yes. Ordertrack is showing "in production" blend date was 11/18. I'm honestly getting a bit upset since intrest rates are slated to increase 12/1.

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the ford tracker it shows a timeline with dates

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine shows built but on chip hold with no ETA for delivery

jppaeltz

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the email overnight, built and shipped. Delivery ETA of Dec 15-21 to Texas. Kind of stinks its a 22 wildtrak and Im missing out on the HOSS 3.0.....

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got the email overnight, built and shipped. Delivery ETA of Dec 15-21 to Texas. Kind of stinks its a 22 wildtrak and Im missing out on the HOSS 3.0.....
What blend date and place in line were you? Im 11/14 blend number 19 of day and still on microchip hold. Also a 4 dr wildtrak but have hoss 3.0. Think a lot of Hoss 3.0's are being held up.

jppaeltz

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What blend date and place in line were you? Im 11/14 blend number 19 of day and still on microchip hold. Also a 4 dr wildtrak but have hoss 3.0. Think a lot of Hoss 3.0's are being held up.
Model year is 2022. Blend was 11/14 place is 907. I was on chip hold for almost two weeks.

Sponsored

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Model year is 2022. Blend was 11/14 place is 907. I was on chip hold for almost two weeks.
For possible reference or comparison, my blend was 11/14 and I was 926/1064 in line. Still on chip hold for 2-door Badlands with mid-package (Model Year 2022).

jppaeltz

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And yours is a 2023?

JMullikin51

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still on a chip hold here aswell 23 , BASE with SS .

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Hopefully that's what is meant by the last record for my vehicle "Michigan AP - 4G (4G)"
123-1.jpeg
So, what does Ramp 4G mean? Is that the last step prior to being loaded onto a railcar?