Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was an original build week of 11/8. Now 11/15. Still waiting on window sticker. Not sure how long after build week I can expect blend date. Hoping there are no delays and I can get the rig in December.
Sponsored

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was an original build week of 11/8. Now 11/15. Still waiting on window sticker. Not sure how long after build week I can expect blend date. Hoping there are no delays and I can get the rig in December.

Good luck! Its worth the wait without a doubt. Our First Edition took quite a while! These trucks are amazing!

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got pushed to 12/6 week. Iā€™m not expecting it to actually get built this year.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a VIN?
Yeah. I had a build week of 11/15 and a VIN emailed several weeks ago. 11/15 was my first build date, so I was expecting at least one push. Weā€™ve seen people here get pushed 5+ times.

Sponsored

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. I had a build week of 11/15 and a VIN emailed several weeks ago. 11/15 was my first build date, so I was expecting at least one push. Weā€™ve seen people here get pushed 5+ times.
Yeah. I'm in the same boat. Nothing has changed for me since I got the "scheduled for the week of 11/15" and my VIN. It was my impression that once you got a VIN, you were definitely a MY21. I wouldn't be surprised if I get moved, but i would be surprised to be moved to a MY22.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah. I'm in the same boat. Nothing has changed for me since I got the "scheduled for the week of 11/15" and my VIN. It was my impression that once you got a VIN, you were definitely a MY21. I wouldn't be surprised if I get moved, but i would be surprised to be moved to a MY22.
I think itā€™s very likely I donā€™t get my Bronco until 2022 and fairly likely I will not have even entered production until 2022. But I also think youā€™re right about the VIN thing; no matter when we eventually get our Broncos, Ford will say they are ā€˜21 models.

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think itā€™s very likely I donā€™t get my Bronco until 2022 and fairly likely I will not have even entered production until 2022. But I also think youā€™re right about the VIN thing; no matter when we eventually get our Broncos, Ford will say they are ā€˜21 models.
Oh man. I hope a big blue fairy brings you a surprise build sooner than you expect.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my impression too. If you have a VIN you will get built this year.

Of course that impression went out the window when Ford said all First Editions wouldn't get built this year.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator can we close this thread. We already have an established thread for this topic.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.