Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should really step away from the computer. Is this how you act in normal day to day life?!
wait-steve-harvey.gif
looks like that cry baby got himself banned with that vitriol, LOL. I sure hope I won't meet too many of this kind in real life on the trails. Must be fun to be that guy's dealer....

Blows a fuse over something this silly, LOL.

I was close to hitting ignore on that guy, glad it was taken care of by the mods here!
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You'll be waiting a while. He's got himself...
banned-thor.gif
If the Mule only knew there’s a March 27th reservation with a build date. Aptly named member. I don’t disagree with his frustration and think this priority BS is well...BS. But it’s not the individual on the receiving ends fault. This is a Ford/Dealer scam.

At some point the BS has to be accepted. Either cancel or quit complaining and wait for your rig.

I sincerely hope the hard kicking Mississippi Mule finds peace.

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
onetong8r

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could maybe understand someone who wants a Bronco not making a reservation until the second day, since I’m sure many, especially those not cruising social media the night of the reveal, who didn’t know about it that night. I was just lucky enough to see it and make a res within three hours.

But a November res? Why even bother? If you have so little desire for the vehicle, just wait until they are on lots at some point.

AND, how is such an uninterested person even posting on a Bronco forum?

I am leaning toward thinking this guy is a troll. Ford can’t be THIS incompetent.
I hate that you feel that way. I have a Wrangler, an F250, and a Bronco Sport. I was ready to get a new Rubicon in November and my Ford dealer is across the street from the Jeep dealership so i went over there to discuss the Bronco and ended up making my reservation online that night. I bought a Bronco Sport in January when I converted my reservation to an order. Maybe I’m not a big enough Bronco fan to own one. I have no idea why my build ended up being an early build but but I’ll pay my money and enjoy driving it. It seems absurd to to say if you didn't order it right away you don’t want it or deserve to have one until some years down the road. Ill post pics when i get it and then you can decide if Im at troll. My apologies for not being hard core Bronco enough to post on here.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Verily, I have never read so much and known so little.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate that you feel that way. I have a Wrangler, an F250, and a Bronco Sport. I was ready to get a new Rubicon in November and my Ford dealer is across the street from the Jeep dealership so i went over there to discuss the Bronco and ended up making my reservation online that night. I bought a Bronco Sport in January when I converted my reservation to an order. Maybe I’m not a big enough Bronco fan to own one. I have no idea why my build ended up being an early build but but I’ll pay my money and enjoy driving it. It seems absurd to to say if you didn't order it right away you don’t want it or deserve to have one until some years down the road. Ill post pics when i get it and then you can decide if Im at troll. My apologies for not being hard core Bronco enough to post on here.
I think it’s fine.

Sponsored

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm happy for all those that get their Broncos. That said, I vaguely recall a case study back in graduate business school having to do with customer service. The take away was that customers would understand waiting so as long a they felt that everyone was being serviced in the order that they arrived. This was clearly the purpose of the reservation system and we all understand that there is a line and we all will wait in that line until it is our turn.

What Ford and their dealer network has decided to do is pull people out of line and treat them differently. We can all appreciate the need to do this based on parts availability but it seems that there is more going on here then supply chain issues. That is what is pissing reservation holders off. It is a basic lack of fair play and it really is that simple.

We know the world and life isn't fair but we don't have to like it. We know that the refs blow calls on the field but we believe that they are doing their best to get it right. Ford and their dealer network don't appear to be trying to get any of this right.

As a noon 7/14 reservation holder for a BaseSquatch I had a reasonable expectation of taking delievery this summer but now my dealer is telling me that I'm not going to see it until 2022. It could be that my dealer is just wrong and I get it earlier but it really sucks to see reservations made much later then mine get scheduled for production. What is the point of reservations if they ignore them?

I'm very curious to see what happens in May. Ford has said that we would all learn when we are scheduled for in May. That is going to be telling.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Bronco Order.jpg
So, FORD obviously is just randomly grabbing reservations for scheduling and the timestamp means nothing .
Perhaps had Ford been honest with reservation to order conversion holders this could have been better?

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, FORD obviously is just randomly grabbing reservations for scheduling and the timestamp means nothing .
Perhaps had Ford been honest with reservation to order conversion holders this could have been better?
No, dealers are able to designate a 'priority build' to an order, I have only been able to confirm 1 priority build allocation at my dealer but there is a list from Zach I believe that shows the potential for 2 priority builds. For instance I was the 1st in line at my dealer so they designated my build as the priority for their dealership and I got a 5/31 week build date.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?
Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? wrestlin

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, dealers are able to designate a 'priority build' to an order, I have only been able to confirm 1 priority build allocation at my dealer but there is a list from Zach I believe that shows the potential for 2 priority builds. For instance I was the 1st in line at my dealer so they designated my build as the priority for their dealership and I got a 5/31 week build date.
Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? D7BD4FC3-E5E6-4D2A-ADDE-9CC0520BC732
I just received The Email after expecting I’d be a ‘22 build. So excited!

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received The Email after expecting I’d be a ‘22 build. So excited!
Has anyone else been as much of an idiot as me and gotten their order wrong? I just noticed a big mistake in mine and its too late to change it. No wonder I got the June 21 build email. :rolleyes: Oy vey

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else been as much of an idiot as me and gotten their order wrong? I just noticed a big mistake in mine and its too late to change it. No wonder I got the June 21 build email. :rolleyes: Oy vey

This is why we have an aftermarket

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What was the mistake?