Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That statement never meant what it sounds like you thought it meant.
seems to be that way with a lot of what Ford communicates plus I suspected post ones WOULD creep in based on actual orders 🤪
Sponsored

OP
OP
onetong8r

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One more thing just as an FYI, this was an email from my dealer in late March:

"We have 34 orders converted out of 78 reservations. I wish I could give you a number of where you are in line but I don't have a way of determining it accurately because it is based on 3 things. Your reservation date, our allocation and your selections (commodities/parts availability in the factory). They have not told us our exact allocation yet and we know a few things about parts availability but not everything so it's hard for me to put a number on it. You have the 33rd out of 34 time stamp for your reservation but that doesn't necessarily mean you are at the end because if all 30 ahead of you choose unavailable builds then they have to wait longer regardless of their reservation time."

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more thing just as an FYI, this was an email from my dealer in late March:

"We have 34 orders converted out of 78 reservations. I wish I could give you a number of where you are in line but I don't have a way of determining it accurately because it is based on 3 things. Your reservation date, our allocation and your selections (commodities/parts availability in the factory). They have not told us our exact allocation yet and we know a few things about parts availability but not everything so it's hard for me to put a number on it. You have the 33rd out of 34 time stamp for your reservation but that doesn't necessarily mean you are at the end because if all 30 ahead of you choose unavailable builds then they have to wait longer regardless of their reservation time."
Well informed dealer with good communication skills?

As far as I am concerned that adds credence to this being a priority build... seems likely that they would have been aware of them, and they're clearly aware of you.

Either way, congrats!

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? 7A512FFA-1321-4577-ADE8-6D8FBF9F1FBE
What was your dealer allocation total and what number were you?

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well informed dealer with good communication skills?

As far as I am concerned that adds credence to this being a priority build... seems likely that they would have been aware of them, and they're clearly aware of you.

Either way, congrats!
Seems like the OP would know if he was gifted a priority build.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They did not anticipate the demand shift to upper trims; and hence when they start to build now; they can do the base / mid trims earlier since that has already been secured based on their original assumption vs orders.
That isn't the reason. You can rest assured that there are fully loaded badlands that were reserved in march that are also being built first. Dealers were allowed to ignore timestamp and prioritize the ~3100 Broncos they wanted for early delivery.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?
You are a contender with the 11/17 reservation, but the first person with a March 19th 2dr wildtrak lux reservation and early build date will be the grand prize winner!

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Almost or Maybe

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typically - companies would have made a master plan of trim mixes to manufacture in a plant And source parts for it.

They did not anticipate the demand shift to upper trims; and hence when they start to build now; they can do the base / mid trims earlier since that has already been secured based on their original assumption vs orders.

It will take them a few months to shift it all back to the upper trims. That means a few of the lucky ones here who went safe with the base/mid trims get lucky to get their Broncos early.
Anticipate?. They've had our reservation for almost a year now! I call that hard data, all they are showing me is this whole thing is a giant cluster!
Sponsored