Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm happy for ya man....but seriously Ford you should have planned better. I do agree with some earlier posts that Ford had a lot of parts ready to go for lower trims and they don't require as many chips.
Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Bronco Order.jpg
Either this is fake, and you're trolling us, or it's real. Either way, as a day-one reservation holder for a pure Base AMB non-Squatch, I have to say:

FUCK THIS SHIT.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crazy shit. But I thought many more people would have gotten an email

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y'all keep in mind that not only the time stamp is the only thing on the equation. It also depends on how many reservation has a dealer and the number of unit allocated among other thing.

For example, if someone with late reservation order the Bronco in a dealer that didn't have many reservation but has enough allocation for their customer (small dealers) they will probably get his Bronco before someone with a early reservation but in a huge dealer but with not enough allocation for all customers.

We already spoke about this in others trends, that a lot of people will be surprised because of this.

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn people get a grip , let the man gloat in his glory of build . your chance is coming .
this isn't a me first F*#* everyone else / he got one I didn't. WTF go take a vallium or take a shot of strong whiskey and settle your ass down .
be glad you can afford one and it takes some extra time to get here. CHILL :oops:

BY THE WAY CONGTRATS ON YOUR RECENT EMAIL FOR YOUR BUILD. CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NOTICE THAT IT'S GETTING BUILT. BB,MID, 2.7 ,AT, MIC CARBONIZEDGREY METALLIC, HD BUMPER,ROOF RAILS FANCY LED'S LIGHTS;)

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Side request: Can we have a moratorium on people posting, "I chose to wait until 2022"? If that's the case, please quit telling us about it until 2022. We don't understand you.

Let the impatient Bronco fiends yammer without popping in to tell us how aloof you are.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Y'all keep in mind that not only the time stamp is the only thing on the equation. It also depends on how many reservation has a dealer and the number of unit allocated among other thing.

For example, if someone with late reservation order the Bronco in a dealer that didn't have many reservation but has enough allocation for their customer (small dealers) they will probably get his Bronco before someone with a early reservation but in a huge dealer but with not enough allocation for all customers.

We already spoke about this in others trends, that a lot of people will be surprised because of this.
Yes, surprised because it makes zero sense. The entire point of reservations is to ... reserve. So that Ford knows "Okay, we know the minimum we need to build and send to each dealer." To take reservations and then say "Well are aren't going to send enough to your town to cover your RESERVATION" is ... WTF?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically - companies would have made a master plan of trim mixes to manufacture in a plant And source parts for it.

They did not anticipate the demand shift to upper trims; and hence when they start to build now; they can do the base / mid trims earlier since that has already been secured based on their original assumption vs orders.

It will take them a few months to shift it all back to the upper trims. That means a few of the lucky ones here who went safe with the base/mid trims get lucky to get their Broncos early.
It doesn't work that way or all you would see being built from the start would be Base, FE and Big Bend. They don't batch build it takes way too much time.

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Typically - companies would have made a master plan of trim mixes to manufacture in a plant And source parts for it.

They did not anticipate the demand shift to upper trims; and hence when they start to build now; they can do the base / mid trims earlier since that has already been secured based on their original assumption vs orders.

It will take them a few months to shift it all back to the upper trims. That means a few of the lucky ones here who went safe with the base/mid trims get lucky to get their Broncos early.
Except someone like me who is Base, 2dr, 2.3l, 7speed, MIC, Mod Bumper, switches, nonSquatch...no email. Oh and 7/16 Res, 02/01 order.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mississippi,

If you'd like to borrow one of these GIFs, feel free. I'm not using them at the moment (because I'm a 2022).

Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? rage

Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? giphy
Sponsored