Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, surprised because it makes zero sense. The entire point of reservations is to ... reserve. So that Ford knows "Okay, we know the minimum we need to build and send to each dealer." To take reservations and then say "Well are aren't going to send enough to your town to cover your RESERVATION" is ... WTF?
Of course, but having N reservation doesn't mean that dealers will get all of them. Dealers and Ford are bussiness partners meaning that Ford also need to comply with market share of each dealers. Otherwise, small dealers will get anything and big one will get everything and as a bussiness partners, Ford need to ensure that all dealers (bigger sand smaller) get allocation for this product and all products.

Since the begging, all Ford representatives has said that not only time stamp will be the only thing to take in consideration. Reservation is part of the formula but not the only thing. Time stamp and Allocations will dictate who will get the Bronco early.
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those were the days...

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-faq.1998/
There, I fixed it:

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos with reservation timestamp as the least important factor. All 2021 reservations will be completed must be converted to an order before production of 2022 stock units begins.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-faq.1998/

Last edited:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who on earth gets a "priority order"? I haven't owned a Ford since the 70's ('65 Mustang), so perhaps thats why?
There are several threads at this point that explain what they are and the total amount.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little late buttttt....
Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? mask-eatin

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? mask-eatin
Congratulations!! Awesome news for you; be sure to post pics when she lands! đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Sponsored

Hanverg07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what Ford was trying to communicate is that the 2.7L and Sasquatch were both in higher demand than they expected which means that they will run out of one or both at some point while trying to go in timestamp order, and at that point they'll build non-Squatch and 2.3L orders for a while while waiting for more parts. They never said these items were late availability.
Yes, you're right!

Hanverg07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THEY DID NOT.

people seriously need to stop repeating this shit.

Late available and commodity constraint are not the same people.
I was checking my old emails from Ford and yes you're right! I misunderstood the information in regards of late availability, my apologies for that.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

This is good news for you! Since Ford stated that the majority of orders were for models and features that have been punted to MY22, I get the feeling that the remaining MY21 bronco boys that are left may all or mostly get their cars? I guess it all depends on how many people changed their orders.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, surprised because it makes zero sense. The entire point of reservations is to ... reserve. So that Ford knows "Okay, we know the minimum we need to build and send to each dealer." To take reservations and then say "Well are aren't going to send enough to your town to cover your RESERVATION" is ... WTF?
Ford is literally doing what you are saying they should. They are literally sending enough Broncos to every dealer to cover every reservation.

It’s just that there are so many reservations it will take 12 months to physically produce and deliver all of them.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all those that have been saying that the priority builds would have "no measurable affect on deliveries", would they like to explain how this priority build (november timestamp, not march), has already pushed into the 4th week of production?

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford is literally doing what you are saying they should. They are literally sending enough Broncos to every dealer to cover every reservation.

It’s just that there are so many reservations it will take 12 months to physically produce and deliver all of them.
Then they definitely aren’t doing what I said they should.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“We had no idea we’d have this large a minority of 2-door orders or as much demand for the manual.”

- clods at desks in Detroit

Last edited:

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Can I get a few stock market pics from you....seems like the good luck fairy likes you!! Enjoy and get used to people filming ya around town ....must have been priority status....