Sponsored

11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21??

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is just like Spinal Tap, my level of frustration has gone to 11...
Sponsored

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

decided to buy a lottery ticket this morning since i never do. I lost so doesnt look good.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird, Ford corporate communicated this directly to reservation-holders via email.
We were WELL into COVID when Ford revealed the Bronco and took reservations. They could have scaled back the launch, based on the pandemic, to half the trim/model levels, before offering so many models. They didn’t. They could have taken fewer reservations. They didn’t. They knew the challenges but chose to make a way bigger splash than they even needed to with the reveal, and it has turned out like FYRE Fest.

And, now, with too many reservations to build for in MY21, what do they do? Instead of first building Broncos for the first-in-line reservations, up to the number they can build for MY21, they are building for people with time stamps so late they probably should be the ones past the build limit for MY21 and should be pushed to MY22. And people with the simplest orders from day-one reservations are sitting here with our thumbs up our asses refreshing our email.

I ordered a Base with zero options. People with later time stamps are getting loaded Broncos with special options. That’s horrible planning and/or business by Ford.

Many restaurants during the pandemic scaled back to simpler menus with fewer offerings due to staffing challenges as well as reduced business. They adapted. Ford went the opposite direction.

If I ever get this Bronco, it is the last Ford I’ll buy.

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2-door Base Sasquatch, 2.3, AMB. I reserved on 11/17/2020 and just got an email saying, "We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BASE 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 21, 2021." I am blown away! I thought I was looking at mid-2022 to get it. Are they pulling my leg?

Bronco Order.jpg
WTF!!!

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know how someone with a November res would even be built for MY22, let alone among the first builds for MY21. Sounds more like a MY23 or go buy a Geo Tracker, because you don’t really want a Bronco bad.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could maybe understand someone who wants a Bronco not making a reservation until the second day, since I’m sure many, especially those not cruising social media the night of the reveal, who didn’t know about it that night. I was just lucky enough to see it and make a res within three hours.

But a November res? Why even bother? If you have so little desire for the vehicle, just wait until they are on lots at some point.

AND, how is such an uninterested person even posting on a Bronco forum?

I am leaning toward thinking this guy is a troll. Ford can’t be THIS incompetent.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could maybe understand someone who wants a Bronco not making a reservation until the second day, since I’m sure many, especially those not cruising social media the night of the reveal, who didn’t know about it that night. I was just lucky enough to see it and make a res within three hours.

But a November res? Why even bother? If you have so little desire for the vehicle, just wait until they are on lots at some point.

AND, how is such an uninterested person even posting on a Bronco forum?

I am leaning toward thinking this guy is a troll. Ford can’t be THIS incompetent.
All i read is wah wah wah wah. Are you 2 years old?
I reserved Jan 2021. You're saying I shouldn't be allowed to purchase my dream vehicle because I didn't reserve on the first day. I'm not enthusiastic enough because I made sure my finances were in order before I made a reservation. Sir, I've been in love with Ford Broncos since I was 9 years old. I've been hoping for one since that concept back in 2004ish. I've been following news of this gen since I first heard about it. Kindly, screw off. Thanks.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I would rather be the second batch built than the first. They will probably ship closer together than we think and hopefully after the first 10k learns thing or 2

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your reading cognition is shit. You can have one. But you can fucking wait until after the early reservations are addressed. This isn’t hard. Get a calendar and a clock. Are you a toddler? You want to cut in line? But you were right to call me “Sir.”

My finances were not in order when I made my reservation. I reserved it first. Then got my shit in order around the Bronco. So, no, you aren’t enthusiastic enough to get to cut in line. I didn’t fart around to see if I could afford a pussy-ass WildTrak with leather and massaging seats, a lighted makeup mirror, and extra cupholders. You didn’t know that fancy shit would be available previously, so how could it have been your dream? I dreamed of a Spartan Bronco with modern tech. Reserved a Base without hesitation.

Fuck off, Nancy.

Sorry I made you cry and act out by describing lazy people with fancy needs, and you realized you were one of them and wet your pants.
You should really step away from the computer. Is this how you act in normal day to day life?!
Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? wait-steve-harvey

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I would rather be the second batch built than the first. They will probably ship closer together than we think and hopefully after the first 10k learns thing or 2
Theres alot of truth there ,i just put better speakers in the focus st had to take door panel off switches all kind of easily broken plastic trim parts ,went slow and it took about 45 min. Driver side was 20 min and i knew how to do it better.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe:
  1. He's the actor
  2. He got confused for the actor
  3. Either 1 or 2 and got a priority build

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I absolutely read and understood what you wrote. I read between the lines and expanded on what I believed you meant. Considering that 90% of your posts I've seen are you griping about any and everything, I believe I'm correct.

I understand. It's frustrating to you. You went from griping about Ford (fine, we all do) to being negative towards the OP because he got lucky. That's not acceptable, so I said something.

Now, please tell me. If you were in OP's situation with a late reservation and received an early build date, would you take your Bronco or call Ford and say "No, that's not fair to early reservation holders. I'll wait"?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely read and understood what you wrote. I read between the lines and expanded on what I believed you meant. Considering that 90% of your posts I've seen are you griping about any and everything, I believe I'm correct.

I understand. It's frustrating to you. You went from griping about Ford (fine, we all do) to being negative towards the OP because he got lucky. That's not acceptable, so I said something.

Now, please tell me. If you were in OP's situation with a late reservation and received an early build date, would you take your Bronco or call Ford and say "No, that's not fair to early reservation holders. I'll wait"?
You'll be waiting a while. He's got himself...
Ford Bronco 11/17 Reservation and already scheduled to build 6/21/21?? banned-thor