Sponsored

11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet

Deleted member 31057

From ford chat, bronco hotline, and the dealer have all confirmed. Been asking everyday to see if anything has change - some people are getting lucky though
Ok, I didn't know if you were able to see it somewhere and I was missing it. Thanks!
Sponsored

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My raptor that I just took delivery on never had any PCM mods pop so that doesn’t have much to do with chip holds. My wildtrak does not have them showing - this was built 11/14 but still on chip hold
Is your status “in production” or “built”?

Sponsored

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built and Awaiting Shipment - expected delivery 12/5 to 12/11.

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn’t see you in the spreadsheet… what was your blend date and rotation number? Congrats!
Sorry, I'm not sure what a rotation number is but my blend date was 11/21.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My modules popped 5 days ago, but today I got word from my dealer that my 2023 11/21 build is on chip hold. They currently are estimating 12/07 to 12/13 for an estimated delivery but my dealer says that is highly optomistic, lol. I expect I'll be waiting another 6-12 weeks before I see it.

OBX/Sasquatch/Lux/2.7/MIC/HD modular

Last edited:

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Opening up a chat with our friends at Ford. We'll see if I'm a chip hold, awaiting delivery or some other level of hell. :p

Update 1: BCE Modules just populated! No Tear Tag. I call this progress. (Still waiting on Chat).

Update 2: Thank you for waiting. I have located the order in the In Production status. Last location shows Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI. I am not seeing an ETA for delivery at this time. I would recommend checking back later for an ETA.

No indication of chip hold or other delay?

I see no holds in the system.
---
I'm assuming that it's just taking a while for the production updates to go through? Not that I'm impatient, I did wait almost a week before bugging Ford. I was proud of that. :LOL:

Last edited:

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming that it's just taking a while for the production updates to go through? Not that I'm impatient, I did wait almost a week before bugging Ford. I was proud of that. :LOL:
I am doing my best to be patient. I have lost count how many times that I have refreshed the order tracker app.

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Status went to built yesterday 11/28, blend date was 11/22 which was pushed back from the prior week some time ago. Shows arrival December 19 -25 Merry Christmas to me.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of my modules finally popped this morning, still no tear tag though! My blend was 11/23 and 744/922 sequence. Trying not to get my hopes up too high for a delivery in 2022 🤞
Sponsored