First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The latest shenanigans from the Ford email department. They gave me my 220,000 Ford points for my pre-March 19th 2021 Mic top order, but I still have no info on when I will be out of chip hold for my 11/21 build date.

They hope I'm enjoying my Bronco, lol!

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 4.13.40 PM
Sponsored

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first thing my dealer will do is drill holes in my grill for a license plate I will never install, lol.
I talked to my dealer about this yesterday and asked them not to drill anything for the front plate. He said they will put a note in my vehicle file for that (fingers crossed that actually means something). I just ordered this front mounting bracket in case they require me to have it installed before leaving the lot (though a few zip ties might work just as well!)

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The latest shenanigans from the Ford email department. They gave me my 220,000 Ford points for my pre-March 19th 2021 Mic top order, but I still have no info on when I will be out of chip hold for my 11/21 build date.

They hope I'm enjoying my Bronco, lol!

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 4.13.40 PM.png
I logged into the Ford tracker the other day to find my Bronco listed as “Built” and then got a giant pop-up telling me to convert my order for 2023 before it was too late lol. Hope you’re enjoying your Bronco tho!!

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just talked with Ford customer service. "Chip Hold" for me also but I really don't care at this point. I mean I'm ahead of the game with the Bronco finally being built and now it's just a little bit longer. 850 plus days....yeah at least I know it's built and soon to head my way!
Same for my Raptor… ford performance rep said chip hold…

Sponsored

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't expect to get any different answers than you guys already shared, but I had to check with Ford Chat anyway for my sanity since my status has shown 'In Production' since 11/21.

The short version of the response was this, "Your Bronco is currently in production with an ETA completion between 12/1 and 12/7. There is a microchip hold on the vehicle." Knowing their track record with predictions, I am guessing 12/1 to 12/7 was realistic with no chip hold. Now with the hold, who knows?

Base 4DR, Squatch, 2.7L, MIC

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nov 29 was told by ford chat awaiting shipment from factory with a chip hold (built 11/23).

Today 12/2 was told by chat no more chip hold, still awaiting shipment with Dec 17 ETA. Dealer also confirmed no chip hold and Dec 17-25 ETA.

cvd2486

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1984 Mercedes 300D, 2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the "Vehicle Built" email on 11/30, estimated delivery date 12/4-12/10. Dealer contacted me today (12/2) that my Bronco had already arrived. No photo from the factory at this point and the pizza tracker never updated to state shipped. My truck came via convoy to Cincinnati so hopefully others will get a pleasant surprise!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the "Vehicle Built" email on 11/30, estimated delivery date 12/4-12/10. Dealer contacted me today (12/2) that my Bronco had already arrived. No photo from the factory at this point and the pizza tracker never updated to state shipped. My truck came via convoy to Cincinnati so hopefully others will get a pleasant surprise!
Photos seem to take a long time. I’m not sure if anyone got it before they got the Bronco.

I suspect the next notification for me will not be from Ford but from the dealer.

First Name
Open
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a "shipped" email this morning. Was originally a 11/08, pushed to 11/14, then to 11/21. 11/21 blend date, PCM modules never showed. *Edit* Still doesn't show PCM Modules, Order Tracker shows "In transit"
Arrived at Dealer today. Original estimate on delivery was Nov 30 - Dec 6th. "Built" email received on Nov 25th. "Shipped" email received on the 28th. Factory photo email received on Dec 1st.

ordertrack.app still shows in transit, Rail information never populated. PCM modules never populated. I was refreshing the page quite a bit for info, so was a nice surprise to get a text from the dealer.

Sponsored

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SHIPPED!!

As others have reported, the custom built ordertrack.app might not be updating with the latest status. The two official Ford trackers both show my Bronco has shipped but the custom tracker still shows Awaiting Shipment. PCM modules still are not populated so do not assume that means your vehicle is still waiting for something unless confirmed by Ford Chat.

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SHIPPED!!

As others have reported, the custom built ordertrack.app might not be updating with the latest status. The two official Ford trackers both show my Bronco has shipped but the custom tracker still shows Awaiting Shipment. PCM modules still are not populated so do not assume that means your vehicle is still waiting for something unless confirmed by Ford Chat.
No shipped email yet?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrived at Dealer today. Original estimate on delivery was Nov 30 - Dec 6th. "Built" email received on Nov 25th. "Shipped" email received on the 28th. Factory photo email received on Dec 1st.

ordertrack.app still shows in transit, Rail information never populated. PCM modules never populated. I was refreshing the page quite a bit for info, so was a nice surprise to get a text from the dealer.
Did you update the spreadsheet? You might be one of the first to get a delivery from the 11/21 window.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't expect to get any different answers than you guys already shared, but I had to check with Ford Chat anyway for my sanity since my status has shown 'In Production' since 11/21.

The short version of the response was this, "Your Bronco is currently in production with an ETA completion between 12/1 and 12/7. There is a microchip hold on the vehicle." Knowing their track record with predictions, I am guessing 12/1 to 12/7 was realistic with no chip hold. Now with the hold, who knows?

Base 4DR, Squatch, 2.7L, MIC
Mine is on chip hold and I'll be in Florida for the holidays starting 12/13 for 3 weeks. There's zero chance I'll see my Bronco(estimated 12/6 - 12/13 delivery from Ford) until at least mid January so at least I'll be out of town. :)

MTinPA

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs